The five things I've noticed - Round 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think he is a cat's fan - I'd be looking at team closer to home
He seems a lot like other WA supporters who don't support either Eagles or Freo.

They seem to have a massive problem with our supporter base, our players, basically anything to do with our club.

I used to work with one of these supporters who would often rage because apparently WCE ruined the WAFL, or some s**t like that. :rolleyes:

Just look at these supporters on BigFooty, all of them are full of hate. He is probably a genuine supporter.

Pretty sure it is a conspiracy, its just not a very well thought out one. Take for example two incidents involving the great thug glass and bartel last year. Darren Glass goes off the ball and jumps and hits his man in the head, he is citied two weeks but goes to the tribunal and gets off!!! They deem inconclusive footage despite the video showing umpteen times a clear head knock. Now if everyone else got this same verdict ( lol yeah right) it would be no problem. Didnt Kelly get two weeks despite goddard protesting he wasnt hit in the head? But lets not let good facts get in the way of a story...anyways bartel

Rory Laird charges at him and bartel evades, clips his shoulder with his back as he gets out the way. It is not disputable, it is clearly his shoulder. Anyways he gets two weeks, and the mrp even states lol that all of a sudden the shoulder is part of the head. LOL. So if glass footage was "inconclusive", why was he still not sighted anyways for hitting the shoulder lol. Apparently it is part of the head (check the ruling i am not making this up). No media will ever pick this up as it is career suicide with the afl.

An oh so honest afl that allows crows to breach the cap, essendon to jab players with substances, fine melbourne for "not tanking" but give them so many reforms anyways, and give sydney an infinite cap it seems, im sure mrp fixing isnt on the agenda in this oh so fair comp lol. Im pretty sure ted richards commited the same offence as paul chapman in last years finals ,in the exact same round. Only one player got done though, and it was not the protected species interstate club( gasp)

It is all in the guernsey, will hodge get done for hitting stevie j the exact same way bellas hit that swan? You bet your balls no. And that is because the afl wants west coast to be number one.

It dont take a genius. AFL is more rigged than boxing and more scripted than wwe

Two things

1) If Luke Hodge is let off for hitting Johnson what has that to with the AFL wanting West Coast to be number one?
2) If the AFL is rigged does that mean Geelongs most recent 3 flags were scripted?

He seems a lot like other WA supporters who don't support either Eagles or Freo.

They seem to have a massive problem with our supporter base, our players, basically anything to do with our club.

I reckon a lot of people over east would be very surprised at how many WA people of ages follow random Victorian teams. Over the years I reckon I've actually known more people that do this than support Fremantle.

I reckon a lot of people over east would be very surprised at how many WA people of ages follow random Victorian teams. Over the years I reckon I've actually known more people that do this than support Fremantle.
I know a ridiculous amount of North supporters here in WA. For a club that is supposed to be on the bones of its arse that is quite surprising.

Though my North mate supports them because he is from Scotland and the North colours are the colours of the Scottish flag.

The AFL should outlaw teams having both yellow and blue as it turns into yell boo. Hello WCE and the Crows. :D

No the AFL tries its absolute best to manipulate the result they want. They cant kick the goals for the team mind you, but they can and they do , ignore blatant frees one way and then call them the other without a second thought. Last year, did you go to the sydney freo prelim? I am not a freo supporter but i went and my god did the umps try their absolute hardest to get the swans over the line, however freo played the game of their lives and it did not matter. Please also forgot richards should have been suspended but because he plays for a team the afl get a hard on over he was ok to play.

Now being a cats fan, i can also say when things go my clubs way. Again freo, in the first final, made to face the cats at our home. Why cant we face the pies or hawks mmm? A home final is a home final...imagine if west coast had a "home" final against the hawks.....but anyways. The first quarter and it was disgusting how many frees were payed against freo, freo were by far too good on the day to play the game and fold. Why couldnt we play port at home the next week?

Geelong were absolutely shafted in 2010,in the back of gwilt huh, but 1000 times that is a play on? Maybe we beat the pies in the grand final because their first final was a shocker against the saints. Maybe they smash us again...who knows.

Hodge getting off is just more mrp nonsense. Isnt mark evans in charge of the mrp and a hawthorn man? Why do the afl allow people with aleigance to clubs in position of power? They couldnt even book lewis for staging lol but were all too happy to fine waite. The afl CLEARLY wants west coast top4 and number one in the west. And they want freo out. Look at the bogus suspensions freo seem to cop and ask yourself....would a west coast player cop the same? The answer is a resounding no.

Why does hodge get off but bellas does not? If that was glass it would be more ummmm we didnt see it nonsense. Last years hawks gran final was rigged, the afl knew buddy was off to sydney a year in advance and orchestrated the win. The cats played along too cause they get funding for their stadium, they all play the corrupt game. The cats lose a 20 point lead with 12 mins to go? Varcoe "chokes" lets the ball drop then ever so casually turns round and measures the behind....it stinks. That game was fixed. Part of the deal was a hawks flag if buddy has to go. Also explains the polar opposites of freos performance from prelim to final.

The cats then show they have the hawks measure by beating them again this week,hopefully the afl does not demand their "moneymaker" swans vs hawks final. And the flag wont be tainted this year. Then again i highly doubt it, maybe nic nat is gws bound and eagles must be given a flag first. Give them a adelaide draw of two years ago, try your absolute hardest to get them top 2 and then a few bogus calls in the final seals the deal.

It is not beyond the afl

I'll play:

1. The Port v West Coast game had the highest pressure of the weekend (not as far as build-up but actual tackle pressure)

2. Both Essendon and Carlton lack any semblance of a key forward. Danniher will turn out pretty good but its going to take a little while and it will help when TBC is back

3. GWS are *ed. How could you not tag Dangerfield after you'd seen the first few weeks of footy. Great for me and the crows but seriously?

4. The tribunal is not equipped to deal with a lot of cases and the whole points system needs redefining. The Douglas example is perfect, by the letter of the law he should probably get 5-6 games but in reality probably gets 2 and even that stems really from the fact that Ward hit his head and was concussed. Hasnt been to the tribunal in 5 years either.

5. The key forward isnt done just yet, although Juddy may very well be (very sad to see him go like that if it does pan out that way)

I could probably do 10 but theyre the first 5 that sprung to mind.

If we are the AFL's love child then why did we fall victim to the shitty rule where we played two 'home' finals in Victoria?
You are not going to say honestly that you are not are you? Soft draw after soft draw, endless free kicks, no suspensions to key players unless you have a gws or easy beat up next, and when did this happen 8 years ago? And one time? Its all money. The AFL favours the eagles for money, your mob are even worse than sydney. If you lose you all no show, so the afl goes out its way to make you "strong", cant risk lower attendance figures.

If cats finish top, what they get a "home" final against the pies if they finish 4th or the hawks? lol. This is a every year event, not a once in a blue moon event. Brisbane had the same points as you last year and had hawks, cats in rounds 1, 2....eagles had bulldogs, dees and saints lol. If west coast had brisbanes draw you would be 1-4, but afl manipulation has you 3-2 begrudingly i might add....as the ideal scenario was 4-1. Thats what is so laughable, so much help and yet still cant get over the top of the good teams. But please boooooooooo some more at games and pretend victoria hates you , it makes a good story

So they can or they can't?
may want to quote the lot on that one instead of your one liner....can and do miss blatant frees one way but call them down the other. It is pathetic how your team ducks ducks ducks ducks....then one called against you finally ...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, oh he ducked ump come on!!!!!! That is not passionate, that is feral.

Id kill to have the rub of the umps like you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got 10
1. Fremantle isn't a premiership contender.
2. The top 3 teams in the league being Geelong, Hawthorn & Port will not be touched in 2014 and are ridiculously so far in front.
3. Brisbane has hit rock bottom.
4. St Kilda are becoming an exciting team to watch.
5. West Coast are not top 4 material (yet).
6. Sydney has played their best game of 2014 and won't play to many as good as that.
7. Umpiring/MRP is becoming a joke.
8. Geelong vs Hawthorn games are the great games these days.
9. Ken Hinkley is a master mind.
10. Chris Judd will be lucky to play a full game this season.

Soft draw after soft draw,
Even though you are just trolling you have to laugh when people say this. Our draw last year wasn't soft. Out of 5 double ups we played Freo, Hawks and Essendon twice. Another was Adelaide who were supposed to be finals contenders. Draws are all based on your finishing position hence why we got an easy draw this year and in 2011.

People need to stop being so reactive and hysterical at the end of every round. How do we know that the cats and hawks lose the next 4 matches and the pies go undefeated all year and the GF ends up being between St Kilda and Port.

Not that any of that will happen but just allow the season to pan out before jumping to conclusions like dismissing teams as duds after the first 5 rounds.

Some laughable opinions and shallow analysis

Last year, we saw 3 teams undefeated after 5 rounds, but you have to to go all the way back to 1995 to find the previous such occurrence. Once in two decades!!! For the most part, there has been just 1 or 2 undefeated teams after 5 matches.
Just for the record: Three undefeated teams after 5 matches: 2013, 2008, 1995, 1971.
2013 is the only time three teams all had five wins after five matches (18 teams helps make it more possible.)
The other occurrences had teams with draws.

118 seasons 1897-2014
35 seasons with no team undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1900. Last 2010)
53 seasons with one team undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1897. Last 2014)
26 seasons with two teams undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1903. Last 2012)
4 seasons with three team undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1971. Last 2013)

Just for the record: Three undefeated teams after 5 matches: 2013, 2008, 1995, 1971.
2013 is the only time three teams all had five wins after five matches (18 teams helps make it more possible.)
The other occurrences had teams with draws.

118 seasons 1897-2014
35 seasons with no team undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1900. Last 2010)
53 seasons with one team undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1897. Last 2014)
26 seasons with two teams undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1903. Last 2012)
4 seasons with three team undefeated after 5 matches. (First 1971. Last 2013)

Cheers mate.

Honest mistake. I saw 2 teams on 20 premiership points and skipped on to 2007.
I missed the Bulldogs on 18 points - 4 wins, 1 draw

No the AFL tries its absolute best to manipulate the result they want. They cant kick the goals for the team mind you, but they can and they do , ignore blatant frees one way and then call them the other without a second thought. Last year, did you go to the sydney freo prelim? I am not a freo supporter but i went and my god did the umps try their absolute hardest to get the swans over the line, however freo played the game of their lives and it did not matter. Please also forgot richards should have been suspended but because he plays for a team the afl get a hard on over he was ok to play.

Now being a cats fan, i can also say when things go my clubs way. Again freo, in the first final, made to face the cats at our home. Why cant we face the pies or hawks mmm? A home final is a home final...imagine if west coast had a "home" final against the hawks.....but anyways. The first quarter and it was disgusting how many frees were payed against freo, freo were by far too good on the day to play the game and fold. Why couldnt we play port at home the next week?

Geelong were absolutely shafted in 2010,in the back of gwilt huh, but 1000 times that is a play on? Maybe we beat the pies in the grand final because their first final was a shocker against the saints. Maybe they smash us again...who knows.

Hodge getting off is just more mrp nonsense. Isnt mark evans in charge of the mrp and a hawthorn man? Why do the afl allow people with aleigance to clubs in position of power? They couldnt even book lewis for staging lol but were all too happy to fine waite. The afl CLEARLY wants west coast top4 and number one in the west. And they want freo out. Look at the bogus suspensions freo seem to cop and ask yourself....would a west coast player cop the same? The answer is a resounding no.

Why does hodge get off but bellas does not? If that was glass it would be more ummmm we didnt see it nonsense. Last years hawks gran final was rigged, the afl knew buddy was off to sydney a year in advance and orchestrated the win. The cats played along too cause they get funding for their stadium, they all play the corrupt game. The cats lose a 20 point lead with 12 mins to go? Varcoe "chokes" lets the ball drop then ever so casually turns round and measures the behind....it stinks. That game was fixed. Part of the deal was a hawks flag if buddy has to go. Also explains the polar opposites of freos performance from prelim to final.

The cats then show they have the hawks measure by beating them again this week,hopefully the afl does not demand their "moneymaker" swans vs hawks final. And the flag wont be tainted this year. Then again i highly doubt it, maybe nic nat is gws bound and eagles must be given a flag first. Give them a adelaide draw of two years ago, try your absolute hardest to get them top 2 and then a few bogus calls in the final seals the deal.

It is not beyond the afl
:D

You absolute sausage

Free kicks were equal in that 2010 QF and you got a number of soft free kicks prior to the Gwilt one to help you get back in the game.

Shows how spoilt Geelong supporters have been with the umpiring in recent years when they consider that to be "absolutely shafted".

Why? You guys were 3-2 at this point last year too.
Forward line isnt functioning at all this season(besides Pavlich), lost our leading goal kicker for the season, draw isnt as easy as last year, every team wants to smash the living lights out of Freo to prove a point like Sydney did last week they won't play that good again till the end of the season. Freo players playing very undisciplined footy etc suspensions week in week out, Getting smashed by 10 goals by the side that beat us last September, I could go on all day but won't.

Excuse the poor english typed off a samsung tab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back