FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the ep though maybe that was more due to the show being back?

Liked the surprise video with Wells (hopefully will see more of him this season, think they confirmed he'd be a regular?).

The only bit that left me scratching my head was

Barry's dad getting released from jail after 14 odd years, partying it up with friends and family and then, bailing mid party.

What a guy! There was still half a cake there! :p

Still makes no sense how Eddie sacrificing himself would erase Eobard Thawne from history yet none of Eobard's previous actions were erased from the timeline.

Yeah I still think that was a weak choice for how to get rid of Thawne, the show seems to be about to go all in on alternate timelines and universes and yet in this one case it was completely linear but like you said just Thawne and not everything else affected.

From the Season 2 premier

I think I'll like a lot of the new characters but I'm with NUFC Tiger, Barry's Dad bailing at the welcome home party was a bit ridiculous, I'm sure there will be an explanation for it down the track but its still way too quick for all the characters to just shake their heads and move on.

They could have given him a few episodes to hang around, maybe get in the way or just struggle seeing his son running into danger all the time and then say he needs some distance or something has come up and he needs to go. Just would have felt like they were making some effort to make the character's actions seem reasonable.

Good episode. Loved the brief Multiverse explanation, except for them calling themselves Earth-1. but it might work depending on how they explain other worlds and where they fit in. and then it might fit Earth-1.

Patty Spivot being a cop works better in for TV series and not a lab tech like in the comics. heaps of Easter eggs this week, and working more on Cisco and his powers.

Was a bit disappointed, was hoping to see Jay Garrick run.

Looks like he'll be sticking around for a little while though, which will be good.

Was a bit disappointed, was hoping to see Jay Garrick run.

Looks like he'll be sticking around for a little while though, which will be good.

He will get his powers back, and i think the same way Dr. Stein will get powers back to become firestorm by himself. i think it will be through something when they close the portals some "Meta" energy will give them powers again.

I wonder if Wells from Earth-2 will come over and how long it will take them to trust him, i think Jay will help them. and also think it might happen when they close the portal over STAR labs.

If the lineup for Heroes of Tomorrow is any indication, Stein is getting a new Firestorm partner.

I hope they continue the revamp of Flash's uniform. The traditional brighter red and yellow boots would be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad ep, loved the bit with Wells at the end. Show needs more Wells IMO.

Setting things up nicely, I wonder if Cisco will become Vibe this season or if that's for next season.

The rate at which this show unfolds lore, I reckon it will happen within a few episodes.

Bit ridiculous to think we've had Reverse Flash, Zoom, Barry Allen, Jay Garrick, time travel, the multiverse, and soon Wally West all within a little more than a season.

Contrast with Arrow, who didn't even give their hero the proper name until the fourth season premiere.

Finally decided to catch up on this since I watch most of the other comic books shows as well.

Season 1 was good as were the first 2 eps of s2, I don't get the hate for iris though.

Surely Garrick gets his powers back at some point prob just in time for the ultimate battle with zoom just as he is about to kill Barry.

I think arrows problem is green arrow doesn't really have enough great enemies so they are borrowing heavily from batman and I'm hoping that flash isn't just hey look at this new really fast dude every season s3 Garrick sticks around because the rival comes back s4 thawne comes back s5 look thawne created inertia before he came back. That's what never really grabbed me about flash and why I didn't watch it until now it's just a dude running really fast and all the bad guys are just bad dudes running fast

It sure was Edge, I had to look twice but certainly him, surprised he didn't spear Barry.

Another pretty solid ep, but moving very quick as above posters have mentioned

He's backkkkkkk.....

He looked like a guy who had done that before didn't he rather than earth 2 wells randomly thrown through the portal, but surely it's too simple to make Ed the bad guy every season.

Good episode though, I like Garrick flash better hope he gets his powers back soon

Liked that ep too - interesting to give Snart more material and screen time as well, really like Michael Schofield's dip back into criminal underworld with his new alter ego.

Wells at the end was awesome! Will be good to see him hopefully featuring prominently every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back