FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they don't make him the bad guy again.

Still early, but I don't think that is the Thawne/Wells. He didn't have his RF ring. Cavanagh also did an interview where he said the earth 2 wells is less villain and more of a douchebag. I do think we will see two different Harrison Wells this season (Thawne/Wells and Earth 2 Wells), I can't wait for next week fffuuuuu

King Shark!!! Wow, awesome cameo!

Wonder if that means he's unlikely to be in the DCEU?

There is still a chance King Shark shows up in future Suicide Squad movies, still annoyed they went Killer Croc over him.

I wanted King Shark in the movie because he is hilarious and to get him to sing the shark song
1899039-king_shark_im_a_shark_secret_six_35.jpg

Also calling it that Wells is good and catching Meta humans. and that Zoom is
Barry from Earth-2, Wells is still responsible for creating him. and the other Meta humans. and all the good people have evil doppelgangers. IE Killer Frost

There is still a chance King Shark shows up in future Suicide Squad movies, still annoyed they went Killer Croc over him.

I wanted King Shark in the movie because he is hilarious and to get him to sing the shark song
1899039-king_shark_im_a_shark_secret_six_35.jpg

Yeah I was hoping he'd be in the squad too - I think there was some rumours a while back he might be?

For TV standards, thought the CG was pretty impressive!

Solid episode. That said, I hope they get into the meat of the Zoom arc next week. Between setting up the new season characters and cross-promoting Legends of Tomorrow, there hasn't been a whole lot of actual Flash storytelling so far this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So obviously hawkgirl will save the day with zoom

I like the cross promotion they just need to get Garrick his powers back because golden age flash rules

I'm guessing the brother iris mentioned last week will end up being Wally west?

Barry finally grew balls and asked Patty out. if they had a kid together it would be Cisco because they are both so nerdy and awkward.

Dick Wells is amazing, hope he sticks around for more then a few weeks.

Dick Wells had the best lines this week. Calling Cisco Cristco. and trolling Joe when Barry stopped the bullets.

Nah, Wally is Iris's nephew.

in the comics he is yeah, this isn't the comics

Barry finally grew balls and asked Patty out. if they had a kid together it would be Cisco because they are both so nerdy and awkward.

Dick Wells is amazing, hope he sticks around for more then a few weeks.

Dick Wells had the best lines this week. Calling Cisco Cristco. and trolling Joe when Barry stopped the bullets.

earth 2 wells is the best, I thought for a bit he might be Zoom but the teaser at the end changes things a bit. Explains why as Garrick said he suddenly started to care about the metas

Do we call he Dick Wells or Harry Dick?

Im think Dick Wells, and im sticking with my prediction from last week on who Zoom is. i also called it that Wells was to blame for Earth-2 Metas, although that was not hard to guess.

Yeah, that really annoyed me. Worrying that Earth Two Wells would turn out like Reverse Flash made no sense, since Reverse Flash wasn't actually Wells.

The real Earth One Harrison Wells seemed like a pretty nice guy in the flashbacks, and from what people who knew him said. If anything they should have been assuming that.

Also, is it just me, or did Gideon completely drop off the face of the planet? Did I miss an explanation for that?

Yeah, that really annoyed me. Worrying that Earth Two Wells would turn out like Reverse Flash made no sense, since Reverse Flash wasn't actually Wells.

The real Earth One Harrison Wells seemed like a pretty nice guy in the flashbacks, and from what people who knew him said. If anything they should have been assuming that.

Also, is it just me, or did Gideon completely drop off the face of the planet? Did I miss an explanation for that?

Never explained but since she told Barry he created her wouldn't you spend every waking moment trying to created this awesome AI system.

The only explanation I can think of is that it disappeared from the timeline once Thawne was erased

Remove this Banner Ad

Back