FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

The Zoom character in this show is so crazy and demonic that almost any reveal will be disappointing (like seeing Darth Vader as a teenager). Though with that being said, the mystery of who is under the mask is intriguing at the moment so fingers crossed this show can make the reveal satisfying.

6X1IlFx.jpg

It bugs me a little how they keep referring to TRF as Wells. Technically it wasnt Harrison Wells just his body. Why dont they refer to him as Ebart?

It bugs me a little how they keep referring to TRF as Wells. Technically it wasnt Harrison Wells just his body. Why dont they refer to him as Ebart?

I could be wrong but Ebart(sp?) took over wells body in Earth one years ago. But Earth 2 that never happened (i assume) so technically it's still Earth 2 Wells.

Loved the airtime zoom got, he is a bad ass villain.

Could zoom be earth 2's Eddie Thawne

Could zoom be earth 2's Eddie Thawne

The actor has a role on Quantico but I guess it would be possible for him to appear in a couple of episodes. I think Zoom could possibly be an undead being, maybe he died on Earth 2 and the particle accelerator brought him back from the dead.

Makes me shake my head reading people on reddit thinking earth 2 Wells is also Thawne/Wells, it'd be really bad writing and wouldn't make sense in the story. He is definitely hiding something more but I don't think he is a villain.

If they really wanted to they could bring back Thawne/Wells but it certainly won't be as Earth 2 Wells.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon she will find out rather than him telling her

Same. I think it will be like Chloe and Clark on Smallville how she found out but didn't say anything until he eventually told her.

Fun episode.

Getting really sick of the way they're writing Jay Garrick though. His first arc, where he helped Barry stop the sand guy, was great - everything since has been awful. I just want him to hurry up and get his speed back, and stop being such a wet blanket about everything.

Fun episode.

Getting really sick of the way they're writing Jay Garrick though. His first arc, where he helped Barry stop the sand guy, was great - everything since has been awful. I just want him to hurry up and get his speed back, and stop being such a wet blanket about everything.

I thought you hated them spending time on legends of tommorrow

love the cross over episodes always good for a change of pace

and DC villains are so much better than marvel
Was a great episode, loved it :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back