FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

That was one excellent episode, right up there with last season's finale.

Hope they keep the crossover's coming as they feel like unofficial Justice League.

Probably the funniest episode as well. Good scripting, good Humour and most of all good character development. Even patty had a major role despite only being present for a few minutes. Same with jay, wells and Caitlin. When even subplots are important you know the episode is good. Btw so many attractive women in this now...holy s**t.

love the cross over episodes always good for a change of pace

and DC villains are so much better than marvel

Diagree

First-Look-at-David-Tennant-as-Killgrave-david-tennant-38871190-1193-720.jpg

wilson_fisk_daredevil.jpg

I love Hamill as the Trickster but just wish he didnt use his Joker voice for the roll. its also written and acted more like the Joker at times the the Trickster

Glad to know Breaking Bad exists in this universe.

The intro of Wally on screen was like "Hi im Wally, im an addict"
I think i know where the Wally stuff is going and it will be annoying.

Big "Meh" on the cliffhanger. Harry will hide it, someone will findout what Zoom wants and Harry is helping him, They will have a teenage girl fight and make up, team up again and beat zoom.

I love Hamill as the Trickster but just wish he didnt use his Joker voice for the roll. its also written and acted more like the Joker at times the the Trickster.
To be fair, he played the Trickster before he ever played the Joker. If anything, the latter is based on the former.

To be fair, he played the Trickster before he ever played the Joker. If anything, the latter is based on the former.

He was the the trickster in 1991 and started playing the Joker in 1992. I dont know if he used the same voice in the first flash show, but thats been his joker voice for almost 25 yesrs

wow will you look at that Wally West is Iris's brother wish I had of guessed that :rolleyes:

Could of been cousin like how the re-introduced in into the comics 2 years ago.

Well we all knew it was coming when Iris's mum told her a few weeks ago.

He was the the trickster in 1991 and started playing the Joker in 1992. I dont know if he used the same voice in the first flash show, but thats been his joker voice for almost 25 yesrs

Definitely seems like he has ramped it up and made it more jokery this time around. side note wow that show looks bad

Could of been cousin like how the re-introduced in into the comics 2 years ago.

Well we all knew it was coming when Iris's mum told her a few weeks ago.

I was aiming at the people who said he can't be because it's not that way in the comics....

He performs the Trickster essentially the same as he did in 1991. Can't really say he's ripping off his other character when the Trickster came first.

Definitely seems like he has ramped it up and made it more jokery this time around. side note wow that show looks bad

It still seems more Joker then Trickster to me, He had definitely gone different this time on the Flash against the 90's show

Could of gone a little more light hearted but still heavy hints of the Joker like he did with cocknocker.

His current trickster is more dark and sinister then the one from the comics and wouldnt fit in with the Rouges gallery, Still waiting for Mirror Master to show up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It still seems more Joker then Trickster to me, He had definitely gone different this time on the Flash against the 90's show

Could of gone a little more light hearted but still heavy hints of the Joker like he did with cocknocker.

His current trickster is more dark and sinister then the one from the comics and wouldnt fit in with the Rouges gallery, Still waiting for Mirror Master to show up.

Agree he seems very close to the joker here.

Anyway in some trivia I just found when googling mirror master, he was played by David Cassidy in the 90's Flash show, Katie his daughter plays Laurel in Arrow.

Agree he seems very close to the joker here.

Anyway in some trivia I just found when googling mirror master, he was played by David Cassidy in the 90's Flash show, Katie his daughter plays Laurel in Arrow.

They used Miltiplex in season 1, but no Mirror Master yet. still waiting for a Rouges team up with Cold, Heatwave, Weather Wizard and Mirror Master and could also use Glider if they wanted. Trickster is sometimes the odd man out and more of a replacement for Pied Piper after they kicked him out.

I do kinda wish they went the comic book way with Pied Piper and had him as Captain Singh's partner and not some un-named never seen guy. Even with the fact i thought they did a bad job with Piper last season.

I was hoping they'd drop a hint about who Zoom could be under the mask but no such luck. During the final Wells Zoom confrontation, I half expected Zoom to be revealed as Eobard Thawne when Earth 2 Wells mentioned that Zoom wanted Barry to be faster.

Not a bad ep but I probably was expecting more of a cliffhanger to end on.

Love Weather Wizard and Trickster, hopefully we'll see more of them in the second half of the season. Captain Cold is always fun to watch.

Still surprised Barry hasn't told patty. I thought he would in that ep, especially when he tried to clam her down at the end. She's going to be seriously pissed when she finds out.

Thought it was a bit weird that Zoom was making a big fuss about getting Wells to help Barry get faster. I thought that was what he was trying to do anyway (but with different intentions)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back