FTA-TV The Flash

Wells is easily my favourite character on the show - seems to get the most compelling story lines.

Really looking forward to earth 2 - I wonder if Garrick goes with them?

Thats pretty cool didnt think they would do it being on diff networks.

Guess I have to watch supergirl now.

It's actually not bad I got over it for a bit but went back because I read about a character they added and it's actually alright

I'm the same - I've been meaning to check it out but haven't yet. Apparently it's not bad?

Think I saw they've even got Martian Manhunter on the show which is cool.

I'm the same - I've been meaning to check it out but haven't yet. Apparently it's not bad?

Think I saw they've even got Martian Manhunter on the show which is cool.

Thats why I went back to watching.

Complete madness they have excluded him from the JL movies because they think he's stupid

rippersnipper

What up son, whatever
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watching the first ep now and it's okay. The issue is (and I have read up on it) that superman doesn't appear in any of the released episodes and he is the main reason as to why she is on earth. Bit irritating as I'd love to see them work together.

I watched the first 3 eps it was ok, I gave up more due to time contstraints and because I kept wanting to see Superman haha

Funnily enough I read a interview with Tom Welling yesterday he was asked about going on the show he didnt say no, just that it would be a bit weird.

I also found out Laura Vandervoort will be appearing as Indigo later this season.

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/the-flash-supergirl-joining-forces-cw-cbs-march-2016-2

Watch SG , still haven't started TF..........

Jumping-Out-of-Window.gif

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford

The CW is a 50/50 partnership between CBS and Warner Bros so it was always a chance unlike Gotham on Fox.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
nice little easter eggs in the speedforce. the Green Arrow didnt look like it was from the Arrow show, Flash from the 90's show, Supergirl, Grodd, Jonah Hex, and a Legion ring.

Earth 1 Caitlin is still be best
Cisco with twizlers on his vest. Mayor Snart lol. Deadshot was a good cameo.
Caitlin and the team will come up with a safe version of Velocity and Jay will get his speed back that way.

Nextweek should be good, hope we learn who Zoom is nextweek.

Ha I thought she said Atlanta I'm tired

Just watched that part again definately atlantis

Aquaman confirmed :p

Definately forshadowing flashpoint and aquamans war

nice little easter eggs in the speedforce. the Green Arrow didnt look like it was from the Arrow show, Flash from the 90's show, Supergirl, Grodd, Jonah Hex, and a Legion ring.

Earth 1 Caitlin is still be best
Cisco with twizlers on his vest. Mayor Snart lol. Deadshot was a good cameo.
Caitlin and the team will come up with a safe version of Velocity and Jay will get his speed back that way.

Nextweek should be good, hope we learn who Zoom is nextweek.

I wonder who the archer was?

I cant beleive it took me until now to realise cisco eating those things constantly is another nod to fringe as Walter Bishop was always eating them. Another nod was the people from the second world vibrating a different frequency as well.

Anyway cracking ep.

Loved the Floyd Lawton cameo too.

Someone pointed out Barry 2's speed dial containing the names Eddie, Bruce, Hal & Diana.

I wonder if we will see Eddie again and if he will be cobalt blue as predicted.

Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
Great episode. Unless they go with a time travel explanation or some other crazy explanation, we can rule out Earth 2 Joe West and Nora Allen as being Zoom (Earth 2 Henry Allen not completely ruled out). Keen to hear who people think Zoom is going to be, I'm back to the drawing board after this episode.

Back