FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Good episode.

Didn't really care for that clock villain.

Liking where they are taking Wells. I'm guessing he will turn out to be the big bad for the season?

I don't think it will be this season. I think they will build it up if they plan to have him as a supervillain and then have him as the main bad guy next season or season 3 if the show runs that long. I don't know much about the comics but from the different theories I have read I reckon he may be Booster Gold.

The best part was Diggle, this episode i think he has had some of the best lines on TV all year.

The training thing with Ollie and Barry was kinda cool, But they might also have been trying to hard to make people laugh tonight. it wont happen in Arrow tomorrow because Arrow is a darker show, and Flash has always had some comedy gags every week. I think they could have come up with a better way or reveal for everyone at STAR labs to find out Ollie is the Arrow, than it happen off screen and Wells just casually mention it. I wonder why they had the thing in to coffee shop with the girl Ollie knocked up years ago, unless they are going to use her and Ollies kid at a later date. First look at firestorm.

I dont know if its always been there, but in the Coffee show the globe at the back wall had an arrow in it tonight.

Is this show worth watching? Considering I only have watched 2 esp of arrow and can't stand the traversity of Gotham
Haven't really watched Gotham but compared to Arrow it's less gritty and more cartoonish and fun.

For me that is kind of a plus with a comic book series, others would probably disagree.

They will definitely be bringing in Ollies son at a later date. Its been planned for a while I imagine.

I watched the episode of arrow recently where they had the girl that he got pregnant and at the end they mentioned she moved to central city.

It was the best part of the episode for me.

Really liked the ep as well, Diggle was a highlight for me - the bit where he was standing next to Cisco in STAR labs was gold and wasn't impressed with a comment Cisco made and said nothing was good value.

Really interesting cameo of the woman Ollie knocked up years ago (from before his time on the island) so his son could in theory be (6-8ish). Interesting seed to plant back in the minds of viewe;, surely they will expand on that plot point in future? (the bit where he was telling Wells he wanted to protect his identify for his family's sake...which is just Thea currently seemed a bit odd at the time but the coffee scene at the end definitely made it seem relevant to what they might have in store in future...).

I hope we find out how Wells found out Arrow's identity as well.

Think they did a good job of making Ollie look like legitimate threat to Flash in the fight sequences despite not having any meta-human powers too IMO.

Looking forward to Arrow's crossover tonight.

Is this show worth watching? Considering I only have watched 2 esp of arrow and can't stand the traversity of Gotham

I'd definitely recommend it! Seems more like a 'comic book' show than Arrow with a lighter tone, more gags and actual superpowers (they do a pretty good job for tv standards with their special effects I think).

On Arrow, it's a bit of a mess for the first half of season 1 (where they seem to be trying to find their feet as a show) but after that, the second half of the season is really good. Season 2 is also really good too with how they further expand the universe. A friend of mine got me onto Arrow and he told me you basically have to force yourself to watch the first 7-8 odd eps before it starts paying off, but after that, it does a really good job once they find their 'groove'.

Loving this show but could do without the narrating. "I've always wondered why people come in our lives....why some stay, why some" - just shut up and run fast.

Bring on more crossovers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we find out how Wells found out Arrow's identity as well.

I just figured that he used his massive secret computer.

Enjoyed that ep. Thought Diggle and Cisco were good together.

I just figured that he used his massive secret computer.

Enjoyed that ep. Thought Diggle and Cisco were good together.

Yeah, that's what I assume too, or maybe because Well's has the ability to see the future, maybe Ollie's secret life is revealed later on?

Either way, Wells is meant to be a genius so I guess he would have as good a chance as any to find out his true identity.

Yeah, that's what I assume too, or maybe because Well's has the ability to see the future, maybe Ollie's secret life is revealed later on?

Either way, Wells is meant to be a genius so I guess he would have as good a chance as any to find out his true identity.

Yeah I figured he'd be the one to find out somehow.

I was wondering more about how they caught that Rainbow guy. At one point Oliver and Barry kissed and made up, then the next minute they were putting the guy in their prison.

good episode to end the year with, i dont think we are done with the who is RF storyline yet, and still doubt it is Dr Wells. It seems like they are doing that to put more off the trail of who it is.

good episode to end the year with, i dont think we are done with the who is RF storyline yet, and still doubt it is Dr Wells. It seems like they are doing that to put more off the trail of who it is.

I agree. Still the look the man in the yellow suit gave to Eddie seemed to be one of recognition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back