FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked that episode. Unfortunately I also liked firestorm but now he's gone booooo.

Not so fast. I think it will work and they will be able to re-enter the matrix to become firestorm later in the series.

Bit dissappointed Grodd didn't appear in this episode. Hopefully he comes into it soon!

I saw on twitter in a few weeks Grodd will be on the show in sunlight trying to destroy the city.

I liked that ep personally - the show has such a good supporting cast (or at least are used better than Arrow's supporting cast IMO). Nice change to end it on a cliffhanger too.

Robbie Amell really looks like his cousin.

Watching Iris get rejected by Barry was also surprisingly enjoyable! :D

I liked that ep personally - the show has such a good supporting cast (or at least are used better than Arrow's supporting cast IMO). Nice change to end it on a cliffhanger too.

Robbie Amell really looks like his cousin.

Watching Iris get rejected by Barry was also surprisingly enjoyable! :D

But poor Wally, he doesnt even exist yet and Barry is taking his woman.

Yep, I liked that episode as well.

I think the show has found its feet (for me anyway), as the idea of superpowers gives the show much more flexibility than Arrow.

Also, the show has a great knack for explaining how "supernatural" stuff occurs in layman terms, scientifically, whether or not it is theoretically true.

I also think the show gives off the proper comic book vibe, in little doses, stuff such as dating and fighting crime at the same time.

The chick Barry is dating also gives the show a breath of fresh air, now that Iris and Eddie are done with.

for now.

Clancy Brown will always be Lex Luthor to me. They have got the firestorm banter down, and it works better than i thought it would with an older person.

But WTF no new episodes for a month. but the promo for the next one looks great

Iris is Wally West's cousin...

umm i was talking about Linda Park. everyone knows Barry always ends up with Iris, like Clark and Lois like Oliver and Dinah.

and Wally is Iris's nephew not cousin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

umm i was talking about Linda Park. everyone knows Barry always ends up with Iris, like Clark and Lois like Oliver and Dinah

She hasnt appeared yet where Im up to. If thats the case I'll be very pissed off. I know Geoff Johns is co-writing the TV show and he's done enough to turn me off the comics. Rebirth was cool, but he all but killed off Wally West in the new continuity in the process.

She hasnt appeared yet where Im up to. If thats the case I'll be very pissed off. I know Geoff Johns is co-writing the TV show and he's done enough to turn me off the comics. Rebirth was cool, but he all but killed off Wally West in the new continuity in the process.

it was 2-3 weeks ago. But they have changed heaps, like Barry isnt blonde and Iris is now black.

Also Geoff Johns hasnt done any of the new Flash comics, Other than making the Rogues kinda Meta-humans they have been good. and i think its been Dan Dido's choice to keep Wally out. I think its mostly good storys, i think they went too early with RF in it.

Freaking hell this is shitting all over Arrow at the moment. Flash's Support cast is so much stronger than an annoying Felicity and cardboard Diggle, Roy, Malcolm and Thea.

Dialogue is much stronger which for a show that takes itself as seriously as Arrow makes me dumbfounded. Pacing is great too, only wish they'd give more screen time to the seasonal arcs when they're that strong.

it was 2-3 weeks ago. But they have changed heaps, like Barry isnt blonde and Iris is now black.

It hasnt happened yet here in Australia was my point. Hence I wasnt aware of Linda Park appearance as it hasnt aired yet here in Australia.

Also Geoff Johns hasnt done any of the new Flash comics, Other than making the Rogues kinda Meta-humans they have been good. and i think its been Dan Dido's choice to keep Wally out. I think its mostly good storys, i think they went too early with RF in it.

Geoff Johns did The Flash: Rebirth which brought Barry Allen back from the speedforce (which he merged with in Infinite Crisis back in the 80s, during which time Wally West takes the helm) and The Flashpoint Paradox in which Barry Allen goes back in time to save his mother and subsequently broke the entire DC universe. There are lots of Flash fans like myself who dont like what Geoff Johns did. He is now the Chief Creative Executive at DC Comics and thus shapes most if not all of the story arcs of all the big name comics.

It hasnt happened yet here in Australia was my point. Hence I wasnt aware of Linda Park appearance as it hasnt aired yet here in Australia.

Geoff Johns did The Flash: Rebirth which brought Barry Allen back from the speedforce (which he merged with in Infinite Crisis back in the 80s, during which time Wally West takes the helm) and The Flashpoint Paradox in which Barry Allen goes back in time to save his mother and subsequently broke the entire DC universe. There are lots of Flash fans like myself who dont like what Geoff Johns did. He is now the Chief Creative Executive at DC Comics and thus shapes most if not all of the story arcs of all the big name comics.

1. this will have spoilers because most like me are watching it in line with the US. im glad that Fox8 are now only 3 weeks behind, they now have a month to catch up.

2. Geoff hasnt done the flash since the new52, He has been doing Aquaman, GL, Justice league and now superman. has since left GL and aquaman.

So we know now with time travel it appears to be barry vs. wells, on the night Barry's mum dies. We assume it's Barry trying to save his mum from wells, what are the chances Barry has "broken bad" for some reason and it is Wells trying to save Barry from killing his mother....

My theory.

Barry goes back in time saving his mum. New future is s**t (as Wells intended all along manipulating Barry into this course of action). Barry goes back again to try and kill mummy while Wells plays defence but Wells fails though he does stab Barry. Barry is sad because he had to kill his mum but saves the world because heroes face tough decisions on a daily basis. Barry kills Wells to stop Wells going back and altering history again. That or Wells can't break the time continuum himself so he requires Barry's speed to alter.

More interested in what happens with Grodd tbh.

"Not God, Grodd!!!"

tumblr_njz6qz1ax41tp3ul7o5_400.gif

Maybe I'm over-thinking this and I imagine the writers CBF explaining/thinking about it anyway, but all those meta-dudes locked up in those special little chambers... no toilet, I don't think anyone brings them food, so they just stand or sit down there indefinitely?? :p

wow that was a lot for 1 episode. so Wells is Eobard Thawne. I always thought it would be too obvious, but seems to work. And i think Barry will now start looking into Wells after the call from Caitlin, and some things will still happen like Cisco keeping Wells out of the lab and Barry will start watching Wells like Mason is, and will save Cisco just in time.

Nice to meet Singh's partner, still half expected it to be Pied Piper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back