FTA-TV The Following

Remove this Banner Ad

Please advise...watched Pilot....do I catch up over the long weekend or forget it?
I wouldn't watch any more. For me it's like smoking was in that I know it's not doing me any good but I can't stop myself. Now I just want to see how bad it gets.

Like vast said, the best thing about it is the music during the final scenes.

well this episode wasn't as completely stupid as the others and then it sooooo sooooo was :D

one of the 4 million problems is that in order for this show to keep going, the good guys can't have many victories, so every week its just bad guys winning (through shocking writing or not)

what i liked about the first or second episode was when Bacon broke the dudes fingers, a tiny win, something

ever since then its just been bad guy win after bad guy win

the HUGE plot holes and emotional tear jerky crap i can look past, but when its just bad goes not being as utterly stupid as good guys week after week its tough

This week was a bit better, but yes... still so much to pick apart.

At least it's moved on from the boring farmhouse plot. It's doing just enough to keep me watching. If Kevin Bacon wasn't putting in as the lead, would have dropped off a while ago.

Banshee worth it?

hell yeah, but its just a guy kicking ass all over town, it aint the wire

its from the guy who did true blood, but replace vampires and relationships with fights and random sex :thumbsu:

first episode is weird, but then it goes bonkers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im a week behind, so on episode 9

i will kill you
i don't think you have the......BOOM!!!!!!

BAAAAAACON :D

lamest ending to a hostage standoff ever :rolleyes:

Watched Ep 10.

Seriously, she's already gone down the 'Take me to my son' path before sans results, and the moron goes away again! The one semi likeable character in this show is in on the LTI.

Don't think i'll go past this season, will be a disgrace if this show gets renewed.

Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy will be taking another spin on the serial killer merry-go-round as Fox renews The Following...

I knew there was nearly a reason for me to like him :D

After seeing channel nine run the promo ad nauseum, I just want to see Bacon comment after the show eventually gets scrapped how they'd been "bagging the show on...the god damned internet!"

Que...FBI make a big mistake and lose a lot. The cult make a smaller mistake and lose a little. One group taunts the other.

Repeat.

I'll concede that the show (however slightly) has improved since Purefoy broke out of prison [for good].

Started it yesterday and three episodes in, I am quite enjoying it. Although the constant flashbacks get a bit err.

The do dim out as the serious progresses, don't recall seeing too many of them in recent episodes.
I'm really enjoying the show TBH, i see all the flaws but when i watch tv i try not to think too much and just enjoy the shows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back