The foodies thread 🦞🍤🍕🥞

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if George spends any time in the kitchen. That would be cool to see George cooking your souvlaki and chips.

*EFA (No schnitzels in any of Calombaris's establishments);)

I frequent his restaurants & JG's but I have never seen him in the kitchen.

Come to think of it, have only seen him a couple of times at the Press Club & Hellenic Republic.

:hearts: JG's and next time you go, try the grain salad. It's so yummy.

I normally get my usual souv, chips, grain salad and loukoumathes (Greek doghnuts).

I looked at the grain salad last night, but we settled on the beet salad instead.

*EFA (No schnitzels in any of Calombaris's establishments);)

I frequent his restaurants & JG's but I have never seen him in the kitchen.

Come to think of it, have only seen him a couple of times at the Press Club & Hellenic Republic.
What you cant buy a schnitzel there :eek: Don't imagine he will stay in business for too long.

What you cant buy a schnitzel there :eek: Don't imagine he will stay in business for too long.

His food is amazing AA. If you're ever in Melbourne you should check one of them out. You'll be impressed. His souvlaki's at gazi in the city are incredible.

Considering that schnitzel and chips is a dietary mainstay in the outer eastern suburbs... not having it on the menu would put a massive dint in his profit/loss sheets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back