The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

tried taking my team which included di maria, cavani, thiago silva, matuidi and verratti online in ultimate team. what a step backwards that was. how can so many good players miss so many targets? it seems everyone just plays defensive and counter attack, have 5 on the edge of the box, block any attempt and break down the wings. ******* horrid. plus i got a s**t ton of lag (which i dont get on normal online seasons) and plenty of times where i pressed pass/clear and nothing happened.

what an utter waste of time. career mode and regular online seasons from here on out. ultimate team still the piece of s**t it always was.

Fwoy you up for some online PES 2016?

NUFC Tiger keen for someone online matches also :)

Haha sorry mate, my players were still recovering in the hospital last night! ;)

Maybe tonight though? I may be playing some rocket league (does that count as a football game?) with some friends but if not, I'll shoot you an invite.

Haha sorry mate, my players were still recovering in the hospital last night! ;)

Maybe tonight though? I may be playing some rocket league (does that count as a football game?) with some friends but if not, I'll shoot you an invite.

Should be around at the usual time :)

Happy to play rocket league also, get Jatz on board and we just need one more player for bigfooty rocket league doubles :)

Went berserk in the transfer period. Sold so many and brought in a lot. Gave unrealistic options when the computer wanted to buy my players and they accepted :D

Spent 138.5m and sold 100m worth.

Fabinho 14m + Debuchy
Lukaku 30m
Stones 10.5m
Willems 20m
Promes 26m
Krychowiak 26m
Danilo Pereira 12m

Debuchy
Jenkinson 4m
Griezmann 41m
Monreal 12m
Szcezny 9m
Coquelin 26m
Sanogo 4m
Ospina 8m

Cech
Fabinho Kos Umtiti Bernat
Krychowiak Gotze
Promes Ozil Alexis
Lukaku​

Periera
Wilshere
Santi
Aboubakar
Embolo
Ox
Campbell
Stones
---
Calhonoglu
Munir (on loan)
Ward-Prowse (on loan)
Chambers (on loan)

Right wing spots are rotated, as are the forwards but Rom is an absolute beast, Aboubakar is no chump either. I rotate Willems and Bernat too.

My teams got to that stage where it's too good tbh, getting boring.

It's Aug 2020. Swansea just won back to back UCLs to go with the league wins.

Playing as world class and still smashing teams

Courtious (87 overall, 28 years old)

Lenz (87, 25), Varane (87, 27), Ginter (84, 26), Lopez (84, 26)

Anderson (86, 27), Pogba (89, 27), Gortezka (85, 25), Kovalenko (86, 24)

Morata (87, 27), Alacer (86, 26)

Then subs

Weigl (83, 24)
Sanarbia (82, 24)
Draxler (84, 26)
Guedes (82, 23)
Manquillo (81, 26)
D. Suarez (84, 26)
O. Torres (83, 25)

Then these guys in my reserves

Højbjerg (82, 25)
Fernandez (81, 31)
Kishna (81, 25)
Oblak (back up keeper, 82, 27)

It's ridiculous that is now my team.

Wish the Fifa transfers were a little more realistic.

Arsenal are currently running with Ospina, Lloris, Cech, Scezny and they bid for my back up guy.

Think I'll go down to league one next. Have fun doing that.

All I scout is First Team Quality and 16-27 then buy then sell at profit the ones who don't suit your play etc

Fun having a young team.

tried taking my team which included di maria, cavani, thiago silva, matuidi and verratti online in ultimate team. what a step backwards that was. how can so many good players miss so many targets? it seems everyone just plays defensive and counter attack, have 5 on the edge of the box, block any attempt and break down the wings. ******* horrid. plus i got a s**t ton of lag (which i dont get on normal online seasons) and plenty of times where i pressed pass/clear and nothing happened.

what an utter waste of time. career mode and regular online seasons from here on out. ultimate team still the piece of s**t it always was.

Hated Ultimate team, then i made a Serie A team for around 55,000 and it's been pretty fun ever since.

Szczensy
Zuniga ~ Koulibaily ~ Zapata ~ Peres
Guarin ~ Nainggolan
Iturbe ~ Hernanes ~ Gervinho
Morata

Literally just pass the ball around the midfield until Hernanes,Nainggolan or Guarin can get a clean shot off within 35 yards.
Has carried me to Div 4.

Can anyone recommend a mid-lower range PL club to go? I find it too hard clearing out Spurs players even in FIFA! Only non-Spurs starters I have are Ntep (rotating with Son), Boubakar (rotating with N'Jie), Ricardo Rodriguez & a few young guys like St. Juste and Lewis Cook on the bench

Can anyone recommend a mid-lower range PL club to go? I find it too hard clearing out Spurs players even in FIFA! Only non-Spurs starters I have are Ntep (rotating with Son), Boubakar (rotating with N'Jie), Ricardo Rodriguez & a few young guys like St. Juste and Lewis Cook on the bench
Chelsea.

In all seriousness, Leicester ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a solid sesh yesterday.

Finally started playing great on world class.

Smashed United 4-1 away.
I'm still in that crap in between stage where I win every game not on world class but cant score once I move up a level. I really need a solid few hours rather than an hour here or there a couple of times a week!

I'm still in that crap in between stage where I win every game not on world class but cant score once I move up a level. I really need a solid few hours rather than an hour here or there a couple of times a week!
I was struggling until yesterday. Low scorelines, being dominated often and not getting the ball.

Then everything seemed to click. I was the one in control, battering teams.

I had a solid sesh yesterday.

Finally started playing great on world class.

Smashed United 4-1 away.
Mine was online. The worst thing was, I threw it into the couch (standard) and then thought, nope, that wasn't satisfying enough. So it went slamming into the ground. L1 button came out (which I was able to reattach) but there's now a loose something that keeps rattling inside the controller.

It was just a bs 90th min winner I copped against me from a strike from 35 yards ffs. Absolute rubbish.

I was struggling until yesterday. Low scorelines, being dominated often and not getting the ball.

Then everything seemed to click. I was the one in control, battering teams.
Read on the fourfourtwo site that holding sprint while passing really lowers the pass chance of reaching it's target. Real bad habit of mine is holding sprint when I've got possession, feel like an addict trying to ween off it when I play! I'm starting to make the most of the drilled pass a lot more though

Mine was online. The worst thing was, I threw it into the couch (standard) and then thought, nope, that wasn't satisfying enough. So it went slamming into the ground. L1 button came out (which I was able to reattach) but there's now a loose something that keeps rattling inside the controller.

It was just a bs 90th min winner I copped against me from a strike from 35 yards ffs. Absolute rubbish.
Nah they've never ever happened before! :rolleyes:

Read on the fourfourtwo site that holding sprint while passing really lowers the pass chance of reaching it's target. Real bad habit of mine is holding sprint when I've got possession, feel like an addict trying to ween off it when I play! I'm starting to make the most of the drilled pass a lot more though
I never hold sprint unless I am actually running.

With a player rated in the 60's? After having 15 scoring shots to 4? They won 3-2.

Didn't help I was tired and hungover as ****.
Never seen an A-League goal from 30+ metres? Most of them are 60-70 rated. Don't blame your anger issues on the guys at EA! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back