The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FM16 is killing me. Playing with Spurs, and Eriksen broke his leg two weeks in before Son does the same thing two months later. Had a brilliant start and was sitting equal fourth at Christmas, before we went on what's been close to a 10 game losing streak. Lost to lower league opposition in the FA Cup, down in my EL round of 32 tie and sitting about 11 points adrift of fourth. Really not sure what to do. Lloris is ridiculously erratic in the game, and Vertonghen and Alderweireld are just plain dumb.

Jatz Fryer Tuck

:D

RKVKCiT.jpg

Spurs FM squad season 2

GK: Lloris & Rulli (bosman)
RB: Danillo (loan option used 8m) & Walker
LB: Davies & Rose
CB: Toby, JV, St. Juste, Veljkovic

DM: Dier
CM: Alli, Dembele, Bentaleb
AM: Eriksen, Thomas Lemar, Onomah
RW: Lamela, Pritchard, NJie
LW: Son, Demari Gray,

ST: Kane, Batsuyahi, Zach Clough (must buy young English striker)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FM16 is killing me. Playing with Spurs, and Eriksen broke his leg two weeks in before Son does the same thing two months later. Had a brilliant start and was sitting equal fourth at Christmas, before we went on what's been close to a 10 game losing streak. Lost to lower league opposition in the FA Cup, down in my EL round of 32 tie and sitting about 11 points adrift of fourth. Really not sure what to do. Lloris is ridiculously erratic in the game, and Vertonghen and Alderweireld are just plain dumb.

Spurs FM squad season 2

I haven't played 16 but Lloris has been criminally underrated since I started playing these games (the first one I played was 2012). 2013 and 14 saw Wojerk Sneezy hilariously rated higher than him and he's regularly just been rated as a Good-Leading player for most Premier League teams by good scouts.

I haven't played 16 but Lloris has been criminally underrated since I started playing these games (the first one I played was 2012). 2013 and 14 saw Wojerk Sneezy hilariously rated higher than him and he's regularly just been rated as a Good-Leading player for most Premier League teams by good scouts.
Always found him to be great before this FM. Would be in team of the season most seasons. But in this FM he struggles a bit

Spurs FM squad season 2

Check out Callum Gribbin. I'm in my 4th season on FM with Stevenage and have gained automatic promotion to the Premier League. Gribbin is now 20, worth 22m and has 17 goals and 22 assists for me this season in 44 games. Buffon 2.0 is dominant in goal too.

Check out Callum Gribbin. I'm in my 4th season on FM with Stevenage and have gained automatic promotion to the Premier League. Gribbin is now 20, worth 22m and has 17 goals and 22 assists for me this season in 44 games. Buffon 2.0 is dominant in goal too.
Who is Buffon 2.0?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back