FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah by far the best show of the year so far, Old Man Crawf was hilarious, plus it was good to have Hulk Hogan on as well.

I've largely given up on The Footy Show. Aside from the fact it's rubbish, it drives me crazy every week watching the NRL show go half an hour over time.

But last night, I came for Hulk Hogan.

I stayed for Old Man Crawf. It was very good, and I'm looking forward to Leigh Montagna cracking the shits in the next couple of weeks :D

Genuinely the best episode of the Footy Show I've ever seen.

Last night was the only time I've been in tears of laughter from one of their segments. Keep these and people might start watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched that 'prank' again after all of the praise. Are all the of the Footy Show producers posting positive messages on forums and social media now? I really did try and find the humour in it but came up with nothing.

Lyon picked Adelaide as a certainty over the Bulldogs last week, I don't think there was any word on what he was doing.

Nicky Dal and the King of Flogs, Jack Riewoldt are on the panel tonight ..

Jackie Sookiewoldt ? Really, Kyle Sandilands has a better personality than that berk ..

Nicky Dal and the King of Flogs, Jack Riewoldt are on the panel tonight ..

Jackie Sookiewoldt ? Really, Kyle Sandilands has a better personality than that berk ..

Can't be as bad as what Judd served up a few shows back. God, he was like a robot!

I think the choice of panellists has something to do with the show coming from Hobart tonight, and Riewoldt and Nicky Dal are in the game at Bellerive Saturday.

On that note, a couple of questions about tonight's show:
*Will there be any Tassie-related special guests? (ex-players, cricketers... hell, even someone like David Foster, Jacqui Lambie or Will Hodgman)
*Any BF users in the Hobart area tell us what the hype down there for the show is like? Is it as big as they're making it out to be?

Last edited:
I think the choice of panellists has something to do with the show coming from Hobart tonight, and Riewoldt and Nicky Dal are in the game at Bellerive Saturday.

On that note, a couple of questions about tonight's show:
*Will there be any Tassie-related special guests? (ex-players, cricketers... hell, even someone like David Foster, Jacqui Lambie or Will Hodgman)
*Any BF users in the Hobart area tell us what the hype down there for the show is like? Is it as big as they're making it out to be?
Jacky boy also being a proud taswegian

The hype in town is pretty huge, I live in Sandy Bay, the show doesn't start for 6 hours and I found it almost impossible to find a parking spot (for the first time ever) after Uni.
Really loud crowd tonight, we'll really give it to Gaz, you'll see.
Hobartians, master trolls.
Not to mention it's 7 degrees, so Sam will probably whinge about his joints aching.

The hype in town is pretty huge, I live in Sandy Bay, the show doesn't start for 6 hours and I found it almost impossible to find a parking spot (for the first time ever) after Uni.
Really loud crowd tonight, we'll really give it to Gaz, you'll see.
Hobartians, master trolls.
Not to mention it's 7 degrees, so Sam will probably whinge about his joints aching.
Biggest thing to hit Tassie since electricity.

Oh yeah, I went there....

..... I'll show myself out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back