FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

It all starts back tonight. Two more polar opposites on the panel you could not find. The follicly challenged Chris Judd and if hair could feed a nation, a man who could feed the world, Mr. Dyson Heppell.

Talk of a new set...will it contain the bar area for the non drinker and newest member of the team Dave Hughes?

From memory, the last two years??? Dyson Heppell has come in the preseason to the Footy show he has been recovering from some form of preseason injury. lets hope its not the case again this year.

Travis cloke, Luke Ball, Daine Swan!
dane swan was funny for the first show, how he is like ball & Cloke. has the personality of a cardboard cut out
Luke Ball is clearly too dry for you, buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dave Hughes has started poorly...

poorly? you mean his usual standard.
The man has forged a comedy career on having baked bean teeth and drawing out the last word of every sentence and for that is considered 'funny'. The funniest part of that act was the chuckle I had at the pitty laughs from Gaz and the rest of the panel.
Sadly, considering he has no doubt had months to prepare for that, it's all down hill from here... if that's possible

Never thought I'd be saying this, but Trevor Marmalade is funnier

First time i've had a look at this show in a couple of years and have quickly been reminded why I stopped watching.

It's unspeakably bad. Not remotely funny, tired lame gags and Sam attempting to be funny when censorship has killed any chance of him being so.

The crew should have bowed out gracefully years ago. Now they'll be remembered for the rubbish they serve up currently rather than the quality they served up years ago.

poorly? you mean his usual standard.
The man has forged a comedy career on having baked bean teeth and drawing out the last word of every sentence and for that is considered 'funny'. The funniest part of that act was the chuckle I had at the pitty laughs from Gaz and the rest of the panel.
Sadly, considering he has no doubt had months to prepare for that, it's all down hill from here... if that's possible

Never thought I'd be saying this, but Trevor Marmalade is funnier

I'd challenge any comedian to excel in that environment. Can't drop an F bomb and have to second guess everything you say in case you say something too crude for the time slot.

He's on a hiding to nothing

I'd challenge any comedian to excel in that environment. Can't drop an F bomb and have to second guess everything you say in case you say something too crude for the time slot.

He's on a hiding to nothing

Thought the hirdy with syringes out of his eyeballs was funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back