FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

What a horrible article, he just personally insults every member of the show with no justification. I cant understand people who continually bag the show yet still watch it. Its been around for 20+ years you know the format if you don't like it don't watch it. The show continually rates well so it doesn't phase a lot of people. Old mate who wrote that needs to get off his high horse. I hope Sam and co. get wind of this and return serve.

On tonight's show - Dane Swan & Drew Petrie with special guest Stevie J

Sale of the Grand Final show tickets @ Rod Laver Arena

Big Bill III part 2 - the intruders arrive....

I don't think that's true anymore. He's well past his use-by date, particularly if you look at old footage where he was a lot more on the edge and funnier.
I agree, it may have been more plausible in the past. But I think it would be selling the viewers short to say that we wouldn't watch without bogan jokes.

He's got to lose the mispronouncing of suburbs in the very city in which he lives.
It's become cringeworthy and completely unfunny.

I still cannot find Dane Swan funny or amusing.
He's a 30 year younger Sam Newman with the stumbling and stuttering on words.
One's enough.

He's got to lose the mispronouncing of suburbs in the very city in which he lives.
It's become cringeworthy and completely unfunny.

I still cannot find Dane Swan funny or amusing.
He's a 30 year younger Sam Newman with the stumbling and stuttering on words.
One's enough.
Add brownless in there as well, the whole mis-pronouncing thing is so ******* OLD.

footy show jumped the shark years ago, it used to be unmissable tv with eddie breaking stories etc but with the media saturation now its no longer the "go to" for AFL stories. also back when it started it was unscripted and off the cuff, and the players (douggie, dunstall etc) added to the show, whilst now the whole thing it scripted to the letter, and the player give nothing not even sure why they still have them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On tonight's show.

Mr. Joel Selwood...he can tell us all what is like now for all Geelong players and fans for a future not playing finals :p

Mr. Heath Shaw. Last seen playing football for Collingwood, not sure what he is doing now... im sure he will update us all.

and

The Scott brother who IS playing finals this year.

YES, your very lucky. Saw it at a Super Sports store the other day, search "supersports baggy blue" $19.99 rrp, great value.

I performed a web search using Google search but couldn't find anything relating to the search term you provided. Do you have any more information which could help me find a baggy blue?

Seriously Heath Shaw is so fuken not funny. **** off the show back to NSW
It's like Goddard on 360. Why the * these uninteresting, overly serious, unfunny players consistently get the plum media roles for their clubs just boggles my mind.

Was Shaw still owed TFS appearance fees from McGuire from his last contract at Collingwood?

Has hughesy done a spray for freo and Eagles??? Wtf is going on
Grand final show mayby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back