Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that what this thread is about? A tribute to a former player...... I'm all for that. Not sure that's what it is though.
He was a brilliant player for us, so now I think most of us are interested in seeing that he is nowhere near as good for Sydney.
It is why gossip magazines sell so well.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/sydney...ms-says-jesinta-campbell-20160131-gmifu3.html

Behold the latest propaganda sympathy piece for Judas.

Apparently we're supposed to sympathize with him because he will "never fully recover" - from what exactly? They're still very deliberately calling it "mental health issue" and not using the term Depression.... or Drug Addiction, though that goes without saying.
I personally think its farcical they ask us to feel sorry for a public figure with an illness they won't disclose, but such is the Kafka-esque world we live in.
Don't follow? Are you saying his illness is not real just because no one will name it. I 've been away for a bit, what is going on lately??

I understand one thing though, not all mental illness is depression, but it is still an illness, never forget that, you may suffer it one day , god help you , I hope you don't.

Drug addiction " goes without saying???" That is a comment that could be dangerous to make? Again where are you coming from?

But maybe I've misread your intention.

Get stuffed Jesinta. Some of us actually have dealt with mental illness, and we are coping quite fine. "Never fully recover"? So we're damaged goods, is that what you're saying?

Foolish stupid statement Blaze Storm, if you can make a comment like that then you have no idea of the impossibility of some mental illness' for the sufferer to explain what , why , how, it is dumb ignorance from you or built in bigoted ideas of people who have been extremely lucky to never experience it.

I know of and have experience of certain types of mental disorders that will NEVER leave , but they are managed. You cruel mongrel!

You idiots out there who make the stupid comments about Franklin obviously have no idea and are uninformed and in all honesty have absolutely no sense of the terror and horror of some mental conditions!!!. Go learn! Grow up!

And to the moderators, this thread and some of the fools on it need kicking off .

I don't think I am reading the vitriol on here wrong.

Some of these nasty posters need to go away and think . We are Hawthorn we are not bastards!

We are Hawthorn we are not bastards!

We are bastards when:

1) A player snipes, dives for free kicks and slides in football boots first in contests
2) A club attempts to emulate Hawthorn by using PEPTIDES instead of the old fashioned way - HARD WORK
3) A player decides to defect to an opposition side - the same opposition side that the players team lost to 24 hours before!

We are bastards when:

1) A player snipes, dives for free kicks and slides in football boots first in contests
2) A club attempts to emulate Hawthorn by using PEPTIDES instead of the old fashioned way - HARD WORK
3) A player decides to defect to an opposition side - the same opposition side that the players team lost to 24 hours before!
Yeah but some of us are just bastards

Some of us think we are funny no matter how much our wives tell us we're not too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is something about that girl that doesn't sit right with me. IMO she is using Buddy to further her own career. Some say that she was successful in her own right before she met Buddy, this is to some extent true. Fact is her public profile has exploded since being linked with Franklin. Look I don't doubt that she obviously cares about him but she somehow always seems to be front a square in the media whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Case in point, Buddy's first day back in training was always going to be a media circus. OK she comes along to support him but what does she wear - a huge oversized hat and dressed to the nines - give me a break! If I where Buddy Id be saying "babe please don't comment about my personal well being to the media, keep it generic, play a straight bat" Instead she seems to revel in talking about their private life.

While we all may despise the $wans in stealing buddy,the chief architect in luring him to sin city was Yoko Ono herself, this I have no doubt about.

We are bastards when:

Are you talking about Goodes , who is a sniper yes? Do you mean Essendon? Are you describing someone who moved to another job for bigger money, and whom we all were pretty angry about, including me, its over mate.
But people shooting bullets at Franklin because of a illness, and still going on about it now and abusing his partner, and picking out one line of what I wrote to make a return comment, suggests that you didn't see what I was saying, at all. The bastard comment was for those who think mental illness is a joke or its fake. I would have thought our club members was above that, the players never held grudges .

We are bastards when:

ps make a point don't pick up one line!

There is something about that girl that doesn't sit right with me. IMO she is using Buddy to further her own career. Some say that she was successful in her own right before she met Buddy, this is to some extent true. Fact is her public profile has exploded since being linked with Franklin. Look I don't doubt that she obviously cares about him but she somehow always seems to be front a square in the media whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Case in point, Buddy's first day back in training was always going to be a media circus. OK she comes along to support him but what does she wear - a huge oversized hat and dressed to the nines - give me a break! If I where Buddy Id be saying "babe please don't comment about my personal well being to the media, keep it generic, play a straight bat" Instead she seems to revel in talking about their private life.

While we all may despise the $wans in stealing buddy,the chief architect in luring him to sin city was Yoko Ono herself, this I have no doubt about.

This, a dead set media whore is that young lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This, a dead set media whore is that young lady

We may have some posters on here that are afraid of women's success. "A media whore" ha ha ! Her business is being in the media and she gets asked questions, I am quite surprised , any one with a jealous note in their comments amazes me.
That's her job , she happens to be with a high profile sportsman .
I would have thought this thread about Buddy is done and dusted?

Lol you guys really can't comment about their relationship acting like you really know anything about it.. you know * all and I'm sure if Bud didn't want his mis commenting she wouldn't.

We may have some posters on here that are afraid of women's success. "A media whore" ha ha ! Her business is being in the media and she gets asked questions, I am quite surprised , any one with a jealous note in their comments amazes me.
But you came back for a look!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Referring to her as a "media whore" hardly suggests that I have an issue with the success of women, would love to know where that has come from?

Good to see you take up another cause.....since your support for the Scum 34 went down the toilet. Actually I thought you were dead but unfortunately you've only been hiding since the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back