Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

He has totalled 6 cars in 5 rounds. I find it hard to believe he will write of 250 odd cars in his time at Sydney but he is on target to do just that :eek:

He's a Monster Trucker... hang on, I spelt that wrong...

I expect Jim handled with a little more class than Buddy and didn't lie to his mates and the world and feel out the opposition after they had just beaten us in the Premership.

Make bed... must lie in it !!!!
As far as I can tell the only people angry at him are the fans. His mates and the club seem ok with what eventuated.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

How can he total 3 parked cars? It surely has something to do with him blacking out or something? Very strange. Doubt it was a seizure as no ambulance was required and he was fine to assist the police with what happened! It was reported pretty quickly here in Sydney, his big news up here, probably the biggest name after SBW.

You'd be surprised at how mild seizures can be. Can be a split second blackout, which is plenty of time to do some serious damage in a car, and be 'sober' fairly quickly.

Not that I'm suggesting this is what happened.

I kinda regret he hadn't done this the week they play us up there. Would've been PERFECT pre-game hype.

INB4 cutelittleasiangirlwhycantwehaveboth.jpg
I think it's a mexican girl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BREAKING FRANKLIN NEWS:
Despite earlier speculation by Hawks supporters that
228553.jpg
has sold out, the AFL has now confirmed that it will no longer be serving
cocacola-small.jpg
at Sydney Swans games.
The club's management is instead encouraging fans to enjoy the cool refreshing taste of
v1509.jpg

Wow that's so clever!

Are the Primary Schools still on holidays?

BREAKING FRANKLIN NEWS:
Despite earlier speculation by Hawks supporters that
228553.jpg
has sold out, the AFL has now confirmed that it will no longer be serving
cocacola-small.jpg
at Sydney Swans games.
The club's management is instead encouraging fans to enjoy the cool refreshing taste of
v1509.jpg
SCHOOL-STICKERS2.jpg

There you go! Piss off now :):thumbsu:

Wow that's so clever!

Are the Primary Schools still on holidays?

I told my mum that you gave me exuberant praise followed by a question about my primary school... she says that you're probably trying to groom me. I'm not allowed to talk to you any more. Bye mister!

I told my mum that you gave me exuberant praise followed by a question about my primary school... she says that you're probably trying to groom me. I'm not allowed to talk to you any more. Bye mister!

Enjoy your red card, little girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If he had ended up at GWS, they would not have had the tools in place to deal with this kind of attention,......

... as distinct from the Swans, who have plenty of tools.

Am I the only one who thinks that Fraklin's voice always sounds as though he is about to start crying? Not a criticism but I notice it every time he talks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back