Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, Jasinta Campbell would be hotter than 95% of the girlfriends and wives of male posters on Big Footy.

I'm naturally in the 5%

Many many moons ago :)

And you would think a guy on $10mill could afford to get his teeth fixed.
How long ago did Dawson knock his tooth out? I mean seriously!!

434791-7c83afc4-5988-11e4-af31-d97275cbed2c.jpg

Two reasons I can think off why he hasn't fixed up his teeth; why spend good money on getting them fixed up when it's quite possible you might damage them again while still playing footy or maybe he's scared of the dentist (many people are).

Two reasons I can think off why he hasn't fixed up his teeth; why spend good money on getting them fixed up when it's quite possible you might damage them again while still playing footy or maybe he's scared of the dentist (many people are).

IIRC he never wore a mouthguard and now he does, so less likely to be damaged again.
Dentists can actually put you to sleep now... They look rotten now, so anything now will cost him a fortune. Hope he can afford it.:D

Steven Tyler, you left your BigFooty account logged in again at home mate.
Nah, it went like this:

Wife: Are you looking at Bigfooty AGAIN? You know football has finished for this year right?

Me: Yeah, but look what I wrote babe!

Wife: Awwww, can I get you another beer from the fridge?

;)

(May not have actually happened)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole Lance Franklin deal has a real Lebron James feel to it. Watch Hawthorn fans embrace him again one day.
If Sydney continue to put in insipid performances like GF day then I can see him requesting a trade back to the Hawks at some point.

They'll say no and then he'll become disenchanted, stop trying and become overweight and lazy. Swans will eventually cut their losses given he will be about 30 and "finished". They'll trade him back to the Hawks for a late second rounder and them paying well over half his salary. Upon getting "home" he reinvigorates his career, slims down, gets fit and returns to some career best form for a few years helping Hawthorn to another premiership or two.

Realistically though we will look upon him more favourably once his career ends. More so if he doesn't stop us from winning any flags.

If Sydney continue to put in insipid performances like GF day then I can see him requesting a trade back to the Hawks at some point.

They'll say no and then he'll become disenchanted, stop trying and become overweight and lazy. Swans will eventually cut their losses given he will be about 30 and "finished". They'll trade him back to the Hawks for a late second rounder and them paying well over half his salary. Upon getting "home" he reinvigorates his career, slims down, gets fit and returns to some career best form for a few years helping Hawthorn to another premiership or two.

Stewie Dew thread. :p

So... the big Budwah conspicuous by his absence at the spring racing carnival this year, banned from going after last year's outing?

I think he was out there, waiting for the horses to turn up.

The Swans midfield were looking for him too.

And you would think a guy on $10mill could afford to get his teeth fixed.
How long ago did Dawson knock his tooth out? I mean seriously!!
For any procedure like a veneer, crown etc, dentists like patients to wait until they are fully matured to avoid a repeat op. Buddy is still waiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back