Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thorpe from ESPN is normally pretty good at analyzing young players with regards to their potential, based off the eye test. Says a few very positive things about him today View attachment 205651

Like a healthy Embiid and Simmons would be freaking salivating, but it wouldn't be playoffs good in its first year. If a few other things happen, then possibly.

Like a healthy Embiid and Simmons would be freaking salivating, but it wouldn't be playoffs good in its first year. If a few other things happen, then possibly.
Latter tweets clarified that would also need some nba level free agents. Which could happen if Sixers feel they had their player. Saric also a possibility to come out

Love to see ben make it to the lakers. Really think it would be the best situation career wise. If he progresses to be the nba star as predicted, hel have a much better chance of signing nba stars in los angeles rather than somewhere like philly.

Anyone seen his highlights against the gators? I can't seem to find anything...
When you search Ben Simmons in YouTube, refine the search to videos uploaded this week, or today if you want them on the day of the game. There were a few grainy highlights floating around yesterday. ESPN usually has too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you search Ben Simmons in YouTube, refine the search to videos uploaded this week, or today if you want them on the day of the game. There were a few grainy highlights floating around yesterday. ESPN usually has too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried that but nothing decent at the moment.

Not a fan of lakers but would like to see Simmons there, rather him in that kind of organization.

Anyone know what Thons draft stocks are like now? Has he slipped down the order bit. I know it doesn't mean much as his draft is so far away but still.

Not a fan of lakers but would like to see Simmons there, rather him in that kind of organization.

Anyone know what Thons draft stocks are like now? Has he slipped down the order bit. I know it doesn't mean much as his draft is so far away but still.

Thon is not in the top 100 ranked players due to playing in Canada

He still is a 5 star recruit so there is no worries about his playing ability.

He has a visit to Arizona st at the end of the month
He has recieved offers for St Johns, Notre Dame, Indiana, Kentucky and Kansas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back