Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

i see that big (fat) "Aussie Shaq" bloke is in the boomers squad o_O

probably before you started liking the nba, but when jawai was drafted the aussie media collectively circle jerked en mass. i wasnt convinced and posted here that he would not make it. now, he had an unfortunate health issue that contributed to his nba downfall. that was sad. but part of me still feels it was a convenient injury that the nba team came up with to waive him. much like the mark bradke 76ers "back" injury.

here are nathans highlights

freshazimiz

All Australian
Mar 2, 2012
Wakanda
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool, Bucks
My brother is friends with Deng Adel and can tell you that he loves Australia and I reckon Thon would as well on the assumption that this great country has provided for them and their family.

Another incentive for them is to be a hero for Sudanese kids here who can look up to them since there's no one of African descent who has become an elite sportsman.

It'll be awesome for them to see that one of their own has made it to the big league and trust me once they see one make it, the African community will go nuts and many more good stories like Thon and Deng will be a common theme. I just hope our native aussies see them as one of our own.

My brother is friends with Deng Adel and can tell you that he loves Australia and I reckon Thon would as well on the assumption that this great country has provided for them and their family.

Another incentive for them is to be a hero for Sudanese kids here who can look up to them since there's no one of African descent who has become an elite sportsman.

It'll be awesome for them to see that one of their own has made it to the big league and trust me once they see one make it, the African community will go nuts and many more good stories like Thon and Deng will be a common theme. I just hope our native aussies see them as one of our own.

Patrick-Mills.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
Apr 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Excuse me?? May I assume you mean ones who were raised in Australia?

A couple of elite sportspeople Africa has produced:
Michael Essien
Emmanuel Adebeyor
Didier Drogba
Samuel Eto'o
Sh*tloads of distance runners
Dikembe Mutombo
Serge Ibaka
Some 'Olajuwon' dude

Excuse me?? May I assume you mean ones who were raised in Australia?

A couple of elite sportspeople Africa has produced:
Michael Essien
Emmanuel Adebeyor
Didier Drogba
Samuel Eto'o
Sh*tloads of distance runners
Dikembe Mutombo
Serge Ibaka
Some 'Olajuwon' dude

you have listed black people only. why?

how about

hansie cronje
pietersen
amanda coetzer
wayne ferreira
the netball tall goal shooter who defected to NZ
ernie ells
south african RU team who won the world cup

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Ali went alright in boxing

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

this is like the epitome of how you make a highlight video and get the average bum like me excited

I know it's a highlight reel and you only see the good things but f*** me.

He's got better handles than probably every center in the NBA and most forwards and he can shoot, he's going to be something seriously special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back