The future of the ABC - Guthrie sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know that basically every media station has given Zacky media space, right? Are they all pro-Terrorist? Zacky's claim to relevance is he went to Syria and is anti-Daesh. I've heard he is pro-Caliphate, and some have said he is only anti-Daesh because he's on the opposite side so it isn't crystal clear that he is anti-terrorism. He's a pretty offensive bloke all round.

And as per your comment about 'shifty bill' being in a Tweet. There is stuff about 'electicity bill' and other nicknames for Shorten all the time in the tweets. There's no outrage when right-wing stuff is on the tweets because News Corp isn't running a campaign that the ABC is too right-wing.

Now aside from Q&A, I was wondering if you were going to provide info on the ABC being in disarray. One program having two problems in the space of 6 months isn't really evidence of the entire ABC being in disarray I woud've thought.

And double-check your info on that tweet too, if you got the info from Bolt. Listening to his program this morning he and his contributors are completely mischaracterising the ABC repeatedly.

Bolt gets on a roll & just blows reality out of the water. Maybe he's a bit like Sam Newman, just feeding the goldfish. The cheeks all puffing in & out as they feed on the tidbits. Yeh thats it, all feeding on bits of shyte. That gets them all excited. The old feeding frenzy!

But maybe Bolt does actually believe his own shyte. Maybe he is just a bigger goldfish, or maybe a blowfish, all puffed up & self important:rolleyes:

Xsess

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2007
On top of the world
AFL Club
West Coast
Ands whens Ray's "independent" investigation into the ABC's bias relased? I'm interested in how this goes, seeing as the starting point was Ray declaring them innocent and having a swing at Tony Abbott on breakfast television..

Showbags

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
West Ham Utd
Ands whens Ray's "independent" investigation into the ABC's bias relased? I'm interested in how this goes, seeing as the starting point was Ray declaring them innocent and having a swing at Tony Abbott on breakfast television..

For the 1000th time. The investigation is about the Zaky Mallah incident not bias, as much as you wish it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xsess

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2007
On top of the world
AFL Club
West Coast
50% of Australians dont think we should be following the USA into yet another endless war & seeing our young men die for nothing. We should therefore cut defense spending by 50%

We shouldn't involve ourself in the unfolding humanitarian disaster in Syria? With our borders finally secure I kinda get where your heads at, but no, we should try to stop the ISIS cancer spreading across the globe. The greens dont give a s**t but we should do something for the poor bastards fleeing for their lives.

The greens dont give a s**t but we should do something for the poor bastards fleeing for their lives.
Like lock them up in Nauru (or perhaps double the number sent to Cambodia... to 8)?

Looks like the USD have cosied up to Turkey and screwed over the PKK (you know, the only guys who are actually beating ISIS on the ground) so don't look to the West.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Like lock them up in Nauru (or perhaps double the number sent to Cambodia... to 8)?

Looks like the USD have cosied up to Turkey and screwed over the PKK (you know, the only guys who are actually beating ISIS on the ground) so don't look to the West.
Of course they would. Just ask little graham who the US is really bombing in Iraq and Syria. A fair few people would agree with him!

Xsess

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2007
On top of the world
AFL Club
West Coast
screwed over the PKK (you know, the only guys who are actually beating ISIS on the ground) so don't look to the West.

Are you a spokeman of the ABC? Sounds like it. We are the cause of the middle east woes, the US created ISIS, we undermine the goodies and prop up the baddies, we are morally bound to accept without question anyone from that region identifying as a refugee. Lol

Are you a spokeman of the ABC? Sounds like it. We are the cause of the middle east woes, the US created ISIS, we undermine the goodies and prop up the baddies, we are morally bound to accept without question anyone from that region identifying as a refugee. Lol
Bwahahaha.
^ This folks is a perfect example of far right paranoia threading itself through every thought they have

Read what I posted. Now, please tell us how the ABC have influenced US foreign policy in turning their backs on the Kurdish resistance to cosy up to Turkey?

If, of course, you are capable of somehow actually forming an intellectual argument beyond "everything far-right wing good, everything else bad".

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
We shouldn't involve ourself in the unfolding humanitarian disaster in Syria? With our borders finally secure I kinda get where your heads at, but no, we should try to stop the ISIS cancer spreading across the globe. The greens dont give a s**t but we should do something for the poor bastards fleeing for their lives.
OMG. Was there a war recently!!!???? Who attacked us????

I thought I was up on the news so maybe I got my acronyms wrong and it was the Central Federation of Mid-Eastern Urals?

Or was it the Twitterati? There was something in the media about Border Force being defeated by them in the CBD...

Oh - it must've been the Welsh. I hear the govt is being undermined by Leaks.

I'll see myself out.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood

So us bombing Syria makes sense? Does Indonesia go? Does China go? What about South Africa or Israel any one else.

Did anyone see the interview with Dutton on the 7.30 Report last night, too funny.
Almost a case of the who is the dummy (ventriloquist)?

MATT PEACOCK: Minister Dutton was non-committal at today's press conference, although if you watch carefully, his Border Force Commissioner, Roman Quaedvlieg, did mutter it was under consideration.

JOURNALIST: And will you grant amnesty for the 7-Eleven workers that could face losing their visas after being exploited by their bosses?

ROMAN QUAEDVLIEG, BORDER FORCE COMMISSIONER: Considering it. (very quietly but obviously trying to help but I don't think Dutton heard him as was getting ready for a 'nothing' answer which he duly delivered)

PETER DUTTON, IMMIGRATION MINISTER: Well, look, I think any of those matters obviously need to be properly investigated and the appropriate response be provided at the time, but there'll be a process for that to go through and we can make comment on that in due course.

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
ABC Jihadists - using their microphones to listen to people. Just because it was a media conference. Disgraceful!

But it shows the levels of confidence they have in Dutton. I wonder who will take over Immigration when Abbott goes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back