The future of the ABC - Guthrie sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

At least with Clive, what you see and hear is what you get most of the time. Too funny, last night, really went for it.

I think with Clive what you see is what you get on occasion. He's a very complex & possibly a quite devious individual. Maybe like Keating says about backing a racehorse named 'self interest', at least you always know its trying. :p

Who for, is of course another question!:cool:

Do I detect a slight shift in the ABC? This morning they televised press conference from Julie Bishop which is fairly standard but then they crossed over to 2GB for a live interview with Tony Abbott. This was full of propaganda of course with Ray Handley..
Nah, they just don't have any centre-right people who will defend 'em anymore so they have to go to these nutjobs.

The ABC provides this nation with high quality & balanced news & current affairs programs. It gives us brilliant coast to coast coverage. It would be the envy of most other nations who have to rely on such disgraceful organisations such as Fox. That is the mob that give us right wing infomercials they call news.
The nut jobs they get as presenters are more like a good ol' boys religious comedy team.
A laugh a minute.:rolleyes:
Is that what Bolt is trying to copy? If so, he needs to practise.:cool:

The ABC provides this nation with high quality & balanced news & current affairs programs. It gives us brilliant coast to coast coverage. It would be the envy of most other nations who have to rely on such disgraceful organisations such as Fox. That is the mob that give us right wing infomercials they call news.
The nut jobs they get as presenters are more like a good ol' boys religious comedy team.
A laugh a minute.:rolleyes:
Is that what Bolt is trying to copy? If so, he needs to practise.:cool:
rofl. The ABC amazingly is very left leaning biased on a number of platforms. You can tell this by the way which certain presenters ask their questions and also how crowds and people on programs like q and a are left leaning. I think that there are concerns nobody like Andrew Bolt is used there.

rofl. The ABC amazingly is very left leaning biased on a number of platforms. You can tell this by the way which certain presenters ask their questions and also how crowds and people on programs like q and a are left leaning. I think that there are concerns nobody like Andrew Bolt is used there.

you can also tell by those who keep banging on how good it is.

I guess Piers 'the pudden' Akerman & Gerard Henderson arent 'right' enough. Bolt has his own boss who might not like him freelancing.
I think the ABC do present a balanced view. Its just a pity that so many 'critics' are so 'unbalanced':rolleyes:

I guess Piers 'the pudden' Akerman & Gerard Henderson arent 'right' enough. Bolt has his own boss who might not like him freelancing.
I think the ABC do present a balanced view. Its just a pity that so many 'critics' are so 'unbalanced':rolleyes:

there is nothing balanced about those turkeys!

do you think a recipe of adding right wing turkeys to left wing turkeys is balanced?

Think that the trick to it is when watching a show like Q and A and they take one right person on the guest list you can completely tell how balanced it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the ABC is a public organisation & is well balanced in how it presents news & information. You should stop listening to the 'shock jocks' & listen to ABC radio. Who knows, you might learn something useful:rolleyes:
No it is not. There is clear evidence to the contrary despite what any reports say.

people need to stop confusing "balanced" or "objective" with "including stupid opinions/people from my side of the political spectrum". people that believe there's a sharp lefty bias in the ABC news/reporting are just showing their own partisan biases.

Where's the "clear evidence to the contrary despite what any reports say.':rolleyes:
4 Corners alone is worth the funding.It has no rival in Australian investigative journalism uncovering scandals,examining taboos,winning awards and prompting enquiries;plenty of other quality programmes.
Of course it's all 'left wing turkey speak'.o_O

Where's the "clear evidence to the contrary despite what any reports say.':rolleyes:
4 Corners alone is worth the funding.It has no rival in Australian investigative journalism uncovering scandals,examining taboos,winning awards and prompting enquiries;plenty of other quality programmes.
Of course it's all 'left wing turkey speak'.o_O

Really? 4 corners alone is worth a billion dollars a year to you?

Why don't you pay for it all yourself then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back