30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is that new poll from 2010, Meds?

Heil Rupert, heil the great Man.

Jun. 10, 2014

A new survey says that Fox News is the most trusted TV news source in America, and MSNBC is dead last.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-fox-is-the-most-trusted-tv-news-source-in-america-2014-6#ixzz3G7HiwtCE

Which, in itself, is a sad indictment on the gullibility/ignorance/willful stupidity of society.

One could easily say the same re those who think the ABC doesn't show any bias re illegal immigrants, global warming, multiculturalism, unions, etc.

swingdog

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 3, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast

Riseupaustralia

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Heil Rupert, heil the great Man.

Jun. 10, 2014

A new survey says that Fox News is the most trusted TV news source in America, and MSNBC is dead last.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-fox-is-the-most-trusted-tv-news-source-in-america-2014-6#ixzz3G7HiwtCE

One could easily say the same re those who think the ABC doesn't show any bias re illegal immigrants, global warming, multiculturalism, unions, etc.

LOL, ok Meds.

Comparing Tony Jones and Virginia Trioli with Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly is pretty farking hilarious mate.:p

LOL, ok Meds.

Comparing Tony Jones and Virginia Trioli with Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly is pretty farking hilarious mate.:p

Yeah, completely different biases....albeit to similar degrees.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
F
You obviously don't watch much Fox, especially Hannity.

Not even close.
The great irony is that it seems the lefties must watch fox more than anyone else as they seem to be the only people I hear pissing and moaning about Fox News .

Riseupaustralia

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
F
The great irony is that it seems the lefties must watch fox more than anyone else as they seem to be the only people I hear pissing and moaning about Fox News .

I love it!!

I especially miss Glenn Beck, that was champagne comedy.

However, to compare the bias of it to the bias of the ABC is absurd.

I love it!!

Yeah "my bias is good, fair and reasonable" "your bias is disturbed and damaging to society".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I love it!!

The difference is Fox is wasting someone elses money when producing it's biased material.

The ABC is pissing tax players money up against the wall with its tripe.

Did you actually read it? its only 8% due to half not naming a channel. Thus of named channels its substantially more.

Fox > other channels. Swingdog managed to shoot himself in the foot.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Gallup-television-news-Fox/2013/07/08/id/513802/#ixzz3G6vCtuLV
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Overall, 55 percent of respondents say that television is their main source for news, while 21 percent rely on the Internet as their main source. Only 9 percent now cite newspapers or other print publications as their main source, and 6 percent say radio.

In the survey of more than 2,000 adults, 26 percent cite television as their main source without naming a particular network or station, and 4 percent cite local TV news, while 8 percent say they rely on Fox News as their main source, ahead of CNN at 7 percent.

Remarkably, just 1 percent cite ABC or NBC, and less than 0.5 percent name CBS. Among other cable sources, a scant 1 percent rely on MSNBC, CNBC, or PBS. Other respondents cited very small percentages of cable news stations
In the survey of more than 2,000 adults. Enough said. Don't waste your time searching for more links unless you can increase survey numbers by more.
America is a big country, was it across America? Just one state? Could go on but I think you get the message about what I think of your link.
Church going Republicans watch Fox is what I got out of the latest article dated July 2013 and given how popular Obama is/isn't and and what Fox thinks of him, I am not surprised. Bit like Murdoch press and Abbott. Does not make it true.

Riseupaustralia

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
The difference is Fox is wasting someone elses money when producing it's biased material.

The ABC is pissing tax players money up against the wall with its tripe.

I just love how people get so up in arms about the waste of taxpayers money on one issue, yet conveniently overlook it elsewhere.

That bad ole Aunty has really upset some of you.:rolleyes:

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I just love how people get so up in arms about the waste of taxpayers money on one issue, yet conveniently overlook it elsewhere.

That bad ole Aunty has really upset some of you.:rolleyes:

I love it how people try to point out money being wasted in other areas is comparable to wasting it on the ABC when on the whole the other areas aren't making politically biased statements or content.

I love it how people try to point out money being wasted in other areas is comparable to wasting it on the ABC when on the whole the other areas aren't making politically biased statements or content.
Watched Midsomer Murders on Aunty last Sunday. Then Dr Who later on.

Politically biased statements coming out of those shows left, right and centre. :D

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In the survey of more than 2,000 adults. Enough said. Don't waste your time searching for more links unless you can increase survey numbers by more.

Maggie.

1) 1,000 people is enough for a sample to be normally distributed (and typically a margin of +/- 3%).
2) In such surveys people who don't give an answer are excluded and thus the 8% becomes significantly more as it becomes 8/specified answer instead of 8/100.

In other words, the premise holds and the link you like more than mine actually franks my argument.

Watched Midsomer Murders on Aunty last Sunday. Then Dr Who later on.
Politically biased statements coming out of those shows left, right and centre. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1369058/Midsomer-Murders-race-row-producer-Brian-True-May-quit-ITV1-end-series.html#ixzz3GCU27OqM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Midsomer Murders executive producer Brian True-May, who caused a race row with his comments about the ITV1 show's all-white cast, is to step down at the end of the current series.
True-May, who is the creator of the crime drama, was reinstated on the show yesterday following his suspension earlier this month.
But a spokesperson from ITV told the Mirror: 'We understand he will step down from his role on Midsomer Murders at the end of the current production run.'
The controversy erupted after he said he did not use black and Asian people in the series because ‘it wouldn’t be an English village with them’.

Maggie.

1) 1,000 people is enough for a sample to be normally distributed (and typically a margin of +/- 3%).
2) In such surveys people who don't give an answer are excluded and thus the 8% becomes significantly more as it becomes 8/specified answer instead of 8/100.

In other words, the premise holds and the link you like more than mine actually franks my argument.
I can almost begin to like you when you explain things.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back