The Future - Your Bold Predictions for 2015 Draft Players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty simple, make a bumpable thread, so you can show how smart you are.

I am going to say:
- Hipwood, Schache and Keays will be Brisbane's Buddy, Roughead and Lewis.
- Matthew Kennedy will be the best player in the draft.
- Charlie Curnow won't be a succesful player.

Pretty simple, make a bumpable thread, so you can show how smart you are.

I am going to say:
- Hipwood, Schache and Keays will be Brisbane's Buddy, Roughead and Lewis.
- Matthew Kennedy will be the best player in the draft.
- Charlie Curnow won't be a succesful player.
So schache will leave at the prime of his career :(

Bonner will be a 350 game player, 7 time AA, 10 premiership player, 4 time norm smith medalist, 2 brownlow medalist, 8 time best and fairest.

No pressure.

What a steal at that pick, was hoping Essendon would pick him up.

Seeing as Carlton got themselves Clarkson mk2 as coach I thought Id compare Carltons 2016 list with Hawthorns 2005. using B&F ranking and experience/age

Main difference seems to be top few in the current blues seem to be 2-4 years older than Hawthorns best in 2005, Hawks already had 14 of their premiership 22 in the list. They did have early picks befor2006 and 2007 but didn't do much with early picks

What do we think? is another team in the bottom four better placed to play off in and win a premiership in the coach's fourth season in charge ?

Attachments

• hawks2005vblues2016.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 11
Rioli got drafted because of his name, is very average compared to the Rioli's before him.
Hell he even lacks their polish, one of the great attributes of the Rioli name.
Cyril's polish is overrated. He gets the job done by combining manic defensive pressure, implied pressure, clever tap ons and freak goals.

But have him streaming through midfield and needing to lace out a target and unlike Uncle Dean who'd put it on a chest he'll often spray it. Kicks a lot of points as well.

Young Daniel will have to do the job with defensive pressure, run and smarts as well.

Rioli got drafted because of his name, is very average compared to the Rioli's before him.
Hell he even lacks their polish, one of the great attributes of the Rioli name.
Who should we have taken outside of Rioli to fill this need when players like Ah Chee and Milera have already been taken?

I think Richmond did alright by taking him. Yes, I do have doubt whether or not he'll be a superstar like some of the other Riolis that have played, but I do think he'll be a decent player for Richmond that kicks goals and is fast. Sounds good enough to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clayton Oliver & Matthew Kennedy will be two of the best three from this draft crop. Jacob Weitering the other. (Kennedy the best)

Daniel Rioli and Charlie Curnow to be 'flops'.

- Matthew Kennedy will be the best player from this draft

Wonder what his Rising Star odds are at the moment...might be worth chucking $10 on them.
I simply cannot believe Melbourne let him slip through to the Bombers, Oliver must be something special because i will definitely put $10 down on Parish being a better player than Heppell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back