The Gabba's Facilities

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It has been the single greatest improvement at the footy this year.

Awesome beef burgers. These chicken burgers which have an aioli sauce. And the pig de resistance - pork belly burgers!

They are about 11 bucks but worth the extra couple of dollars on the swill on offer elsewhere.

Oh yeah, and beer battered chips, if that is of interest...!

And PPS - it is next to a Matilda Bay bar which serves some tasty beverages.
SHUT...UP!:eek:
Yeah it is a good little corner around there, it is why I love our section. Plenty of footy outlets including specialty ones, a couple of drink places including the members bar, couple of toilet blocks and it takes like 60sec to get out of the gabba as we have the big stairs right there.

You get all the good stuff up the top Skoob :p
Stairs?

And just like that, the bubble burst and the dream was gone.:(

What a crock, now I'm going to have to look at moving sections next year. I like where I sit though and TBH i don't really eat much at the footy as I always hit the german club for food pre game, but matilda bay beer and slurpees may just be enough.

If there are cliques out there looking for new members in my new seating move i'm open to offers. Fire away!

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
What a crock, now I'm going to have to look at moving sections next year. I like where I sit though and TBH i don't really eat much at the footy as I always hit the german club for food pre game, but matilda bay beer and slurpees may just be enough.

If there are cliques out there looking for new members in my new seating move i'm open to offers. Fire away!
Perhaps we could get the GABBA added to one of those foodie tours on game day which could boost our coffers, fee would cover admission as well as a couple of Matilda Bay brews, one of those Pork Belly Burgers that POBT is talking about (ore equivalent) and a coffee. We will be out of the hole in no time!

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys

Section 65-68 belongs to my clique the Van Bewick Boys. Our special signal is to hold up four fingers on each hand because Rohan Bewick wears the number 8.

Back