The Gambler

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they did.
Richmond 40+
Adelaide win
Gold coast win
North Melbourne win
Port Adelaide 40+

The port margin is the only thing I'm really worried about now, they should get it done as they played Adelaide oval really well and Patterson's has the same Dimensions, I don't rate the Eagles either.

Odds are 69:1 on that as well.

I had a little on Richmond at 40+ as a stand alone so now I have made back my money I put on the multi, if it doesn't pay off I'm not out of pocket this week now.

Odds are 69:1 on that as well.

I had a little on Richmond at 40+ as a stand alone so now I have made back my money I put on the multi, if it doesn't pay off I'm not out of pocket this week now.
Nice work :thumbsu:

Thinking about a multi
  • North Melb
  • Port Adel
  • Sydney less than 29
  • Western Bulldogs
Paying 18.44 but always feel a bit sus betting against the blues :(
Me too that's why I try to avoid it in my multis

I set up a second one for shits and giggles but had us to win it. Odds are a little over 70 on that one I think.

Can you set up multi's online guys?
My account is with Sportsbet.
Yea I use the Sportsbet app.

Just go through and select the best you want then in the Page you place them don't put and $ in the individual box but at the bottom is has the option to combine all odds.

Yea I use the Sportsbet app.

Just go through and select the best you want then in the Page you place them don't put and $ in the individual box but at the bottom is has the option to combine all odds.

Ok thanks HD.
Might give it a bash over the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Collingwood deserve to be favourites against North or west coast over Port either.

Maybe try and work on of them in with a freeo or Sydney win and a Sunday game.

If you want a higher return put some margins or lines down on games like the Sydney or Carlton bulldogs games

Cheers Andy.

Haven't been having much luck with my punting lately. Any multi suggestions fellas?

I don't think Collingwood deserve to be favourites against North or west coast over Port either.

Maybe try and work on of them in with a freeo or Sydney win and a Sunday game.

If you want a higher return put some margins or lines down on games like the Sydney or Carlton bulldogs games
I think HD's suggestion that North and Port should be favourite is on the money.

Perhaps Melbourne at 3.40 may be worthwhile to throw into a multi.

Some very tough games this week.

Collingwood vs North
West Coast vs Port
Bulldogs vs Carlton
Geelong vs Hawthorn

All of the above I have as pretty well close to 50/50 games so there is some value around there.

Also don't see GC as certainties to beat Melbourne in Melbourne but they are very warm favourites.

I reckon there are only 2 certainties this weekend - Essendon beating St.Kilda & Adelaide over GWS.
Just about every other game could go either way.
Could be some very decent value out there.

I wouldn't even call Adelaide over GWS a certainty.

Of course it should happen but Adelaide haven't exactly been great this season. Seem to be struggling with just the one win thus far against a very ordinary St Kilda.

That may kick them into gear but I'm not convinced. GWS may just take it up to them.

Agree with Essendon beating St Kilda, though. Should do it very comfortably, too.

North have let you down big time, but i've taken Sydney as well by less than 40 for a few reasons.

1. Will be keen to make up for last week.
2. Will be keen to get something back on Freo for the way they disposed of them in last years PS.
3. Hot weather in Perth last week and may take something out of them late in the game.

Sydney looking good for 1-39.

I put a last ditched multi on after a big week last week thought I could drop a $1 and put that Sydney in it. Let's see how we go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back