Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have Fyfe over Pittard. Come at me FishingRick04 :)

Bah it's not even worth air time. Especially since the fish Fyfe would open his gullet and consume all the air in our surroundings :)

Plus Fyfe great midfielders come forward, Pittard best half back flanker come wingman ever born, no comparision, stupid debate wharfie_1870

Camera angles can sometimes tell porkies, but Richo is a big unit and was a kpp not that long ago, Fyfe appeared to be almost as tall and just as solidly built in the aftermatch interview.

I know Sam Rowe is at best an average fullback but he's still 198cm 100kg; Fyfe monstered him in a one-on-one marking contest last night.

Great footballer to watch Nat Fyfe.

Camera angles can sometimes tell porkies, but Richo is a big unit and was a kpp not that long ago, Fyfe appeared to be almost as tall and just as solidly built in the aftermatch interview.

I've noticed that alot lately...

Even Boak standing alongside Hall recently.

Dean Cox has apparently failed his concussion test and won't play.

Jesus Adelaide are getting the rub of the green at the moment.

Cox was never going to line up unless they dropped nic nac... We get to look at Lycett

Dean Cox has apparently failed his concussion test and won't play.

Jesus Adelaide are getting the rub of the green at the moment.
I thought was only us that happened to. Well according to Jai Bednall and Kim Morgan. Maybe they will do a back page article announcing how lucky the cows are. Not likely. We couldn't have a negative cows story, now could we.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne to beat Geelong is the one I'm hoping for this weekend. Anything else is just a bonus.

It's going to be tough barracking for North.

North Melbourne to beat Geelong is the one I'm hoping for this weekend. Anything else is just a bonus.

It's going to be tough barracking for North.

It's tipped to the point where North are now expected to win, so they will lose.

It's tipped to the point where North are now expected to win, so they will lose.
Plus it would hurt the crows. They don't just get opposition injuries, they get almost all the 50/50 matches around them falling their way the last 6 or 7 weeks. But Port are the lucky ones. Must of missed that Blues victory last night. :confused:

Well now you're expecting them to lose so they will win.
Didn't we do this not long ago? Or is it just something from when Mrs Powerstufff runs her work footy tipping by me?

So if we were like Crows supporters, would we be hoping for a Collingwood victory?

Interesting observation. North not expected to win, hence they are expected to win, hence they are not expected to win, ad-infinitum. Could do your head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back