Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder for Jeremy Cameron was a top quality post on the Drafts and Trading board.

What makes it even funnier is that they have a thread on their board called 'Delusional Pearlers', which consists mostly of 'did you see that some Norf flog thinks that <some Norf b-grader> is better than <some Essendon b-grader>' or 'did you know that there are some opposition supporters who don't think that James Hird is completely innocent and the sun doesn't shine out of his arse!'

Hopefully Stuart knocks them back. He has to know his performance is going to be assessed and judged by Roo and the vibe at the time. Stuart holds out he would be front runner for Gold Coast

Dangerwince can't honestly expect people to believe him that his meeting with Clarko was to have a harmless chat about the international rules series, yeah that must be the same chat Burgoyne had with Clarko mid year when he ended up leaving us.

If alarm bells weren't already ringing for Chapman & Fagan then they should be now because I don't buy Paddy's 'unified club' spiel about loving Adelaide & the club, he's more than likely gone next year & it'll be to either Geelong or Hawthorn.

Dangerwince can't honestly expect people to believe him that his meeting with Clarko was to have a harmless chat about the international rules series, yeah that must be the same chat Burgoyne had with Clarko mid year when he ended up leaving us.

If alarm bells weren't already ringing for Chapman & Fagan then they should be now because I don't buy Paddy's 'unified club' spiel about loving Adelaide & the club, he's more than likely gone next year & it'll be to either Geelong or Hawthorn.
Dumping Sanderson was for this very reason. Dangerfield will stay now that he has got his way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumping Sanderson was for this very reason. Dangerfield will stay now that he has got his way.
If you recall back to Dangers comments earlier in the year 'as long as Sando's coaching here I'll be an AFC player' we heard a similar comment from Jr Burg about Choco & he ended up leaving anyway.

I think if they miss the 8 again next year he's gone & it doesn't matter what they do to try & convince him to stay. Paddy loves the Vic limelight & his ego much more than the AFC, he probably can't wait to be labelled one of the biggest free agents in AFL history.

That's just another arsepaper rumour that cRowie has started to placate the lowing cattle trucks.

Clarkson is too honourable to be negotiating behind Hawthorn's back while preparing another premiership assault. It is absurd.
I see what you did there.

I cannot comprehend Crows supporters claiming this week as a victory over us as they have taken the spotlight off us. Erm, okay, if having your club in turmoil >>> playing in a prelim final with no over the top media distractions so you can quietly go about your business is how you see it, rightio then.

Clarkson may have had enough of being a head coach? What with his health scare mid season, plus he has achieved premierships with the Hawks.

Could be the camries offer him a Coaching Director roll on mega bucks, with Dew or similar being senior coach.
Takes the pressure off Clarkson, and he's earning a bucket of $$$..!

Who knows, its all speculation, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Clarkson may have had enough of being a head coach? What with his health scare mid season, plus he has achieved premierships with the Hawks.

Could be the camries offer him a Coaching Director roll on mega bucks, with Dew or similar being senior coach.
Takes the pressure off Clarkson, and he's earning a bucket of $$$..!

Who knows, its all speculation, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Please stop being so logical and giving them valid ideas ;)

I cannot comprehend Crows supporters claiming this week as a victory over us as they have taken the spotlight off us. Erm, okay, if having your club in turmoil >>> playing in a prelim final with no over the top media distractions so you can quietly go about your business is how you see it, rightio then.
Don't forget we've managed to boost our positive media presence of being an attractive destination for other players by having the winner of 'the recruit' pick us as his club of choice at the same time they were being called a rabble over the Sando sacking.

I'd much rather have our club president strongly enforce what an honor it is for Wagner to have the opportunity to live out his dream of playing for his favourite club than having to listen to the bumbling idiot Chapman who's going to need an aloe vera massage after the burn Bone & Stupid gave him lol.

They're spewing we managed to keep the good news rolling & bring in a player they thought would suit them, must be a first that a team still in flag contention has been able to bring in talent the week before a prelim & also linked to one of the best recruits in Ryder for the coming trade period.

Last edited:
As if they are going to get Clarkson. He won't leave hawthorn particularly with 2 years left on his contract.

Crows poaching Clarko... would be an act of unparalleled Machiavellian genius in today's AFL... from the usual gang of idiots*...

960811-ceo-sleepout.jpg

*Trigg and Moulton have since jumped the sinking ship and surely been replaced by more idiots.

Last edited:
Just on Dew guys, Roosy said today that Dew's family was the obstacle to bringing him to Melbourne last year.

The rumour is the missus loves Sydney and doesn't want to leave

It would also be a massive step backwards in her rising TV career.

So that's something else to consider.

Watch your back Jane Doyle!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back