Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Phil Walsh isn't about bringing original ideas to West Lakes, Phil Walsh is about implementing things that the mighty Port Adelaide football club do exceptionally well to make this club less of a joke than it currently is.

Bow to your new overlord petty 19th man & watch us become PAFC lite, Phil Walsh signing off"

"Phil Walsh isn't about bringing original ideas to West Lakes, Phil Walsh is about implementing things that the mighty Port Adelaide football club do exceptionally well to make this club less of a joke than it currently is.

Bow to your new overlord petty 19th man & watch us become PAFC lite, Phil Walsh signing off"
"Phil Walsh isn't about sexy names" --Phil Walsh

Peter Welsh believes in heat training - funny that Peter...... I can't imagine why?

No twitter posts from the Camry crows this year about Port being in Dubai and it being hotter in Adelaide then?
Wouldn't it be hotter than 24C there? Can the Camries handle that kind of heat?

Or Dangerfield becomes a team first player......
ceelo-laugh.gif

Choco would fit perfectly with your new logo - snarl, bark, chasing cars..
Seriously, he would shake things up and a lot would happen from day 1.

I have a reciprocal question for you: is there any traction in a change of name back to 'Footscray'?
Thanks
For me yes the change back to Footscray is a now brainer
As for the supporter base its still split
But as the Footscray area continues its yuppification this could change
Particularly as the current name in a national competition is near meaningless
Could be a while though

There is enuff of a break between games for me to appreciate the game

Going from watching an NHL season during our AFL off season where there are games to watch every single day to having to wait a week at a time for a game of footy is so painful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should play every two weeks and have a full year season so I never have to wait six months to see our Voss + Ryder off season payoff.

Philip Walsh believes in heat training. That is nice. You can do heat training anywhere. So why is Dubai important? I think he wants heat training, but does not know why. I particular he wants Dubai, but does not know why. His fitness bloke should be leading this like Burgess does for us. We work as a team, and Hinkley let's Burgess do his thing. Burgess seems to be working to a plan that involves Dubai and is not doing heat training for the sake of doing heat training.

Why do I sense a train wreck about to happen.

Philip Walsh believes in heat training. That is nice. You can do heat training anywhere. So why is Dubai important? I think he wants heat training, but does not know why. I particular he wants Dubai, but does not know why. His fitness bloke should be leading this like Burgess does for us. We work as a team, and Hinkley let's Burgess do his thing. Burgess seems to be working to a plan that involves Dubai and is not doing heat training for the sake of doing heat training.

Why do I sense a train wreck about to happen.
It has been proven by professional sporting teams, he has seen it work first hand. Dubai has amazing fitness facilities. I don't understand this post.

Walsh started as a fitness and conditioning coach. He's no mug, replication is a form of flattery, as long as we continue to be innovative we will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back