Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Gorringe has now deleted his Twitter also suggests the lad is pretty fragile. Glad we didn't get him.

LOL Walsh is planning on taking the Camry's to Dubai for a training camp.

And who said I was being harsh by saying * Walsh?

LOL Walsh is planning on taking the Camry's to Dubai for a training camp.

And who said I was being harsh by saying **** Walsh?
Little pointless unless he plans taking Burgo with him I'm thinking. Not sure you can pick up that much just hanging around for 12 months and the cost of finding another Burgo could be fairly prohibitive.... Then there's the list.

Little pointless unless he plans taking Burgo with him I'm thinking. Not sure you can pick up that much just hanging around for 12 months and the cost of finding another Burgo could be fairly prohibitive.... Then there's the list.

I'm not suggesting they will somehow replicate what our club has done, but the fact that some people would welcome this bloke back to Alberton...

You watch, they'll come out and say the Crows are/will be some super fit side that can run out games blah blah blah.
In the end it will just be an attempt to copy our great club, and Walsh will be the one to start it all.

Do you think they got him because of the "good things people said about him to Riciuto"?
They got him because they wanted a deeper insight into how Port has turned things around and become a club feared and respected again on the field, because they think it's a short cut to success..as opposed to actually building something from the ground up.

I'm not suggesting they will somehow replicate what our club has done, but the fact that some people would welcome this bloke back to Alberton...

You watch, they'll come out and say the Crows are/will be some super fit side that can run out games blah blah blah.
In the end it will just be an attempt to copy our great club, and Walsh will be the one to start it all.

Do you think they got him because of the "good things people said about him to Riciuto"?
They got him because they wanted a deeper insight into how Port has turned things around and become a club feared and respected again on the field, because they think it's a short cut to success..as opposed to actually building something from the ground up.
Welcome him back to Alberton ? , your kidding ?

10665731_10203882103787015_3316157884365326116_n.jpg

in all seriousness, that's pretty funny..

I don't understand why some people use twitter for a game of bay13, especially while they're controlling a club's official account..

in all seriousness, that's pretty funny..

I don't understand why some people use twitter for a game of bay13, especially while they're controlling a club's official account..
There's been many rants from the person controlling the crows official twitter page. Good old sook about the maggies as well last month lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to ask, heard about this player being up for trade last year and this year. Who the **** is he, what position does he play and in what draft did he go top ten?

Sam Siggins signed on today also - no need for further info on him. Gun.
He went pick 61 in the 2010 draft. I heard he was in the crows top 5 list on draft day.

Terry Milera set to be delisted by Saints. I guess he's too old to go to the Magpies.

Mitch Robinson set for Lions as a DFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back