Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are doing cartwheels ... looking at another board and Adelaidenow they have the best coaching team going now geez
Haven't checked, but I assume there would have been hundreds of posts on the Crows board calling Phil Walsh a gun well before they found out he was a candidate for Sando's job.

I'd say the lack of respect is primarily because he's become a Crows assistant.

eg. if you swapped his and Shaun Hart's appointments, we'd be saying Hart was a sniper while Glass was a bloody good fullback and that we are excited to see how Clurey develops under his tuition.

Stop breaking the fourth wall.

Any reason why Eade is considered a better coach than Choco?

Because he isn't as volatile is probably one reason. Sydney's list wasn't left in as big a hole as ours is another and probably the Bulldogs wasn't either. I reckon the perception is Choco is too hard to handle, therefore isnt as good a coach.

Lol they actually believe he's a better appointment than Voss.

Skype Glass > Voss :drunk::drunk::drunk:
Voss is one of your line coaches, Glass is simply part time in our leadership development and will do some work with our defenders every now and then. What the hell have either appointments got to do with each other?

That post couldn't highlight the typical crow mentality any better. Cheers for that BACCS, its the perfect example of what we're all chatting about.
A dose of a real honest objective opinion and bang, there out of there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BACCS is a cretin and anyone who 'likes' any posts of his should feel bad.
And went running back to his own board to report on 'how mean and nasty those Port supporters are'. Makes me laugh.

And went running back to his own board to report on 'how mean and nasty those Port supporters are'. Makes me laugh.

They're massive hypocrites.

"Vossy who?" asks some gronk on the first page of their Glass thread. Followed by "what's Glass' appointment got to do with Port? You guys are obsessed" over here. Riiiiggghht.

Voss is one of your line coaches, Glass is simply part time in our leadership development and will do some work with our defenders every now and then. What the hell have either appointments got to do with each other?

So using that argument (which I agree with), wouldn't Crows ambassadors David Penberthy and Stephen Rowe be barking up the wrong tree when they were gloating that the Crows got Walsh and Port got Voss - and they would take Walsh every day. I'm hoping you have pointed out this comparison somewhere ? :)
(I'd also be interested to know if David Penberthy even knew who Phil Walsh was 5 weeks ago)

I would have thought they should have been comparing Walsh to Hinkley, given the crows recruited Walsh as a head coach, not a midfield coach.
I would have thought the comparison of Walsh/Voss as head coaches could only occur after Walsh had coached a game. At the moment Voss has 109 games of experience over Walsh.

One things for sure: I'd take our current coaching panel over yours every day of the week if you line them up.

Hinkley
Hart
Edwards
Voss
Carr
Nicks
Hocking

v

Walsh
Teague
Camporeale
Clarke
Milburn
O'Keefe

They're massive hypocrites.

"Vossy who?" asks some gronk on the first page of their Glass thread. Followed by "what's Glass' appointment got to do with Port? You guys are obsessed" over here. Riiiiggghht.

Just went and had my first look. They seem a little preoccupied with Chad Wingard it would seem.

How's this for quality.

"Poor "widdle" Chad Whinegard is reported to have gone into hiding after hearing Big Bad Darren Glass is in the vicinity!!"

Just went and had my first look. They seem a little preoccupied with Chad Wingard it would seem.

How's this for quality.

"Poor "widdle" Chad Whinegard is reported to have gone into hiding after hearing Big Bad Darren Glass is in the vicinity!!"

Hahahaha Whinegard! Do you get it guys? WHINEgard!

Remember that time Chad Whinegard (WHINEgard! LOL!) publicly complained about having to play in scorching 24 degree heat?

How's this for quality.

But wait, they don't talk about Port on that board. They said it themselves.

How's this for quality.
Just goes to show the mentality of some Crows supporters. Wonder what that person would do if Glass lined him up and gave a bump like Chad got geez. Funny thing is a lot of people posting on forums have never played sport lol.

I don't think they'll be crossing paths anytime soon, unless he happens to get invited to sit in on one of their Skype 'leadership coaching' sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back