Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmmm interesting. I understand the need to get a break but wow, if I was playing for that club I would be focusing big time and busting a gut to actually get some results and respect back! Says a bit about the mentality of this club ?

I don't think the players complained this time.

But even if they did, there is nothing wrong with standing up for your rights as a worker. If you allow them an inch they'll take a mile and this is why it was introduced.

Better a dobber than a SCAB!

Taylor Hunt is training with St Kilda. Their train on group will soon be bigger than their squad. Wonder who would win the internal trial? :p

Got a feeling Metricon is gonna be a tough place to get a win 2015
Yep. We havent lost there yet, but there has always been a very tough contest until the last quarter. Only going to get harder. The beauty for me is my parents live on the Coast, holiday to visit them ties in with watching my team :D I like Metricon, reminds me of a junior wanna be Adelaide Oval.

Yep. We havent lost there yet, but there has always been a very tough contest until the last quarter. Only going to get harder. The beauty for me is my parents live on the Coast, holiday to visit them ties in with watching my team :D I like Metricon, reminds me of a junior wanna be Adelaide Oval.

I've always loved the stadiums that look 'different' and have that certain charm like MS. Its why I'm in love with AO as well and have a hatred for ES.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they have been on an extended holiday since Mother's Day 2010
Melbourne 22.19 149 def Adelaide 8.5 53 :D

2011. 'Twas my birthday. Watched it in a pub in Port Douglas. Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back