Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Ellis made the All-Australian squad and Ollie Wines didn't you Poort flog

Quite possibly the worst call in AA history. Ellis is a slightly better Nathan Lonie.

Cotchin is heartless just like the rest of their squad barring Maric.

Richmond+Tigers+Attend+Mad+Monday+Celebrations+fzbBPUBmBMVl.jpg

Bonus points if somebody can find the version of this picture with the caption 'Trent Cotchin: Richmond captain'

Last edited:

I don't think anyone will be charged with usage unless it's still in their system and then it would have to be referred to ASADA.
Don't think possession could really stick either, unless they still have it, but definately trafficking if their is big quantities involved
Asada have nothing to do with it. Im talking about jail time.

Please tell me that Jonathan "Great Bloke" Brown won't be on the fox footy team all year.

Talking to be dermott about who the great chf's of the modern Era, they name themselves and duck. Personally would take tredders over at least brown and dermott. I would be embarrassed to talk about myself like that. They loved it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Lingy...Richmond Top 4, delusional!

Thats on the same level as not giving Ollie a vote in the rising star.

Moron.
Any defence with Troy Chaplin in it can never be a top 4 team. It's like the Titanic springing a leak, and the captain confidently says, "We won't sink."

Asada have nothing to do with it. Im talking about jail time.
They won't get jail unless it's trafficking. They haven't been caught with possession/usage by the police and had whatever they may have had tested, if it was only on video they could have ingested, snorted, shelved wizz fizz for all they know.
The only way they can get caught is through testing and that's when ASADA would be involved.

I don't think I'll be able to watch 'on the couch' much this season if they make him a permanent fixture of the show, him & Dunstall reminiscing about how good they used to be ugh.
I posted a Guardian article a couple of weeks ago which bemoaned the blokey-reminicent vibe of Nine's cricket commentary which is so offputing for the viewer. There's no serious insight and calling the game, intelligently at that, is a secondary objective.

It's exactly the same footy commentary.

Thanks FoxFooty for constantly reminding me of all the commentators that will be joining you in 2015. I'd much rather hear about that than the game. :rolleyes:
Did you know Jonathan Brown is "with us" tonight? I must admit I had no idea until I was told about 8 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back