Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god, the "cutting to ads" fox footy things are cringe worthy. some melbourne player diving for a ball in a studio, cryil for some reason wiping a pile of water of his face. atleast we got a normal one with boak handballing.

Thanks Lingy. You're completely deserving of the hype.

It's like he missed the elimination final completely.

Finally got around to watching this & wow wee to think people in the media were talking Lingy up as a gun assistant/potential senior coach down the line, the blokes got no clue rattling off names like Conca, Ellis & Vlastuin as if they can become Martin/Cotchin standard.

Browns right that they just need to make the 8 & win a final but I don't think they'll be able to do that whilst they have a spud like Chaplin as their CHB, though I'm surprised he got his point across at all with Lingy going all 'try to debate my awesome wisdom' every 20 seconds.

Up yours Clarkson, purposely naming Port as a team that shepherds in the mark just like every other club hoping the umps keep a special eye on us. At least he acknowledges we are the threat.

Up yours Clarkson, purposely naming Port as a team that shepherds in the mark just like every other club hoping the umps keep a special eye on us. At least he acknowledges we are the threat.

Him and his media hacks (Dunstall and Dermie) did this with the speed of our kick ins last year.It's 2 years in a row their targeting something of ours through the media.Can't stand it.

I forget which thread it was that Stanley_Park was asking about the Port V WCE game being televised by the club but this looks like a gritty in-your-face no:

www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/nab-challenge-web-blackout-angers-fans-of-teams-in-non-tv-games/story-fni5f22o-1227240614197
THE AFL has left several of its clubs baffled and frustrated by an edict preventing them from broadcasting the six NAB Challenge matches that are not being televised over the next month.
www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/nab-challenge-web-blackout-angers-fans-of-teams-in-non-tv-games/story-fni5f22o-1227240614197

Gil strikes again.

No caption, but this pic shows the full horror of that outfit:

Richmond+Tigers+Attend+Mad+Monday+Celebrations+e__nXvTXsTBl.jpg

Another lamentable decision by the Richmond captain so soon after the Adelaide Oval debacle...
As a captain, he's not worthy of tying Travis Boak's footy boots!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think exactly the same thing.Pointing out things so fiddly in February.Definitely smell something coming from Hawthorn.

Think about it. Despite the "we had 48 players out injured" we beat them well in the minor round at home, and in the prelim, we frightened the s**t out of them despite poor goal conversion and dodgy umpiring in their favour. Don't worry, our destruction of Richmond and our Lazarus effort at Subiaco didn't go unnoticed either.

wants attendances, not viewers. surprise surprise.

Good one Gil. Because Port fans are going to flock in their droves to ****inh Mandurah or whatever WA dive they have us playing at this year for a NAB Challenge game just because you won't let the club put on the usual laggy stream filmed with a potato. Dickhead.

Think about it. Despite the "we had 48 players out injured" we beat them well in the minor round at home, and in the prelim, we frightened the s**t out of them despite poor goal conversion and dodgy umpiring in their favour. Don't worry, our destruction of Richmond and our Lazarus effort at Subiaco didn't go unnoticed either.

Oh of course.I have a theory on Clarkson that last 10 minutes of the prelim he was massively out coached.Kenny sent our runners to the back of the square and we took off, he couldn't counter it, he didn't come up with a master stroke or anything against us, it was dumb luck they won that game but whatever.Clarkson has coached past Fremantle's game style, Sydney he has pasted, seen off Geelong but he hasn't struck anything like what we are and what Kenny is as a coach.I feel its a ego thing with Clarkson as he sees himself as the master coach and his record says he is, but he hasn't struck anything he can't out coach until now I feel....

Oh of course.I have a theory on Clarkson that last 10 minutes of the prelim he was massively out coached.Kenny sent our runners to the back of the square and we took off, he couldn't counter it, he didn't come up with a master stroke or anything against us, it was dumb luck they won that game but whatever.Clarkson has coached past Fremantle's game style, Sydney he has pasted, seen off Geelong but he hasn't struck anything like what we are and what Kenny is as a coach.I feel its a ego thing with Clarkson as he sees himself as the master coach and his record says he is, but he hasn't struck anything he can't out coach until now I feel....
What better way to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Anzacs than beating the reigning premiers convincingly at the Portress???

What kind of name is Gillon anyway? Did they accidently G instead of D then just not fix it?

And he really has been pushing to many pencils.

My thoughts exactly. The end result of the Preliminary Final shows that the gap between Hawthorn and Port Adelaide is not so big after all.

Not so sure about that theory. I just think he knows it's his last roll for a while. Hawks fans talk their young players up but after this year their talent is going to dry up. Jed Anderson was the best of their younger players tonight and he wouldn't be a walk up in our 22.

Not so sure about that theory. I just think he knows it's his last roll for a while. Hawks fans talk their young players up but after this year their talent is going to dry up. Jen Anderson was the best of their younger players tonight and he wouldn't be a walk up in our 22.

Only a personal theory, Clarkson reminds me of the Belicheck in the NFL, master coach and master ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back