Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't mind reading someone else's perspective of a game as we can all view game with teal coloured lenses at times irrespective of it being positive or a negative point of view, as ling as its a proper opinion and not a troll.

I hear that, but I'd more post that on a neutral forum, like maybe the game day thread, which is why I usually go through and read them after games (although you do have to wade through a lot of bullshit).

Without naming the poster, but a friend of mine received two warning PM's recently from crows board mods for saying in here, on the Port Board, that Talia is a cheat. And we're accused of over reacting....

That's not on. Your mate should take that up with the admin.

Also, Talia is a ******* scragging cheat.

Last edited:

Talia is a cheat. Not Daniel Talia, though.

33c20yf.jpg
Oi!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like there may no longer be a Port board after this. Ah well, we've had a good run. See ya on the flip side. :rainbow:

#TaliaIsACheat

Talia is irresponsible and puts innocent kittens in danger, and cheats.
I don't watch a lot of South Park but I caught an episode where a gerbil was put into somebody's anus, and, extrapolating relevant data, I'm genuinely concerned about what Talia is doing to Paddy.

And yeah, they're such a light hearted, conciliatory mob....

View attachment 119814
That post by that twit on the other board is Discrimination
Discrimination is action that denies social participation or human rights to categories of people based on prejudice. This includes treatment of an individual or group based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or social category, "in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated".
I hope a few Mods have taken notice....

Last edited:
Without naming the poster, but a friend of mine received two warning PM's recently from crows board mods for saying in here, on the Port Board, that Talia is a cheat. And we're accused of over reacting....

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back