Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bring our manic pressure and run from the 1st half last night to the Showdown and Walshy's golden boys crumple. That's the template the Bulldogs showed us. Rounds of a great weekend here in Adelaide for me

Honestly though. Have a look through this page. 90% of posters joined in 2014. Surely it cannot be a coincidence - especially when most of them also support the lakers/bulls/man u/patriots/cowboys/ bandwagon.
A lot of us joined this forum after ThePowerFromPort closed down at the start of 2014. Many had been contributing to TPFP for many years before then and are long term PAFC members and supporters. Just FYI.

Last edited:
No coincidence then?

Surely any rational person would realise there is an awfully high number of people who joined in 2014 and go for a team like Man U/Lakers/Bulls/Patriots.

Are you still going on about this? Alright mate, alright. We are a more attractive side who is gaining fans while yours loses them. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Christ.

No coincidence then?

Surely any rational person would realise there is an awfully high number of people who joined in 2014 and go for a team like Man U/Lakers/Bulls/Patriots.

61808-Jon-Hamm-smile-and-nod-gif-mad-BJh6.gif

Honestly though. Have a look through this page. 90% of posters joined in 2014. Surely it cannot be a coincidence - especially when most of them also support the lakers/bulls/man u/patriots/cowboys/ bandwagon.

Doesn't being on a band wagon mean you jump off when the team is bad?

As far as I know I've been an 11 game member since 2008, and have only missed 1 home game since then.
I sat through the Cavs 26 game record losing streak in 2010-11.
I sat through David Moyes.

Just because you see who we or anyone else supports for that matter why does that automatically make them a band wagoner?

Crows supporters stick through thick and thin? What was your Crowd average in 2011/12/13 etc compared to 2014/15? Adelaide Oval pulls big crowds it's so simple yet our little sisters can get that through their heads. If we were still at AAMI your Crowd averages would be getting dangerously close to being under 30k while our would be sitting around 25-26k

Nice ... welcome to the good side

Now faaar cough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never thought the join date and who I choose to support would come from a meltdown by a Crows fan. Keep the laughs coming.

I joined BF in 2007. I, and several others others on here, as you've already been told, were posters on thepowerfromport.com until the admin shut it down due to ill health. I have a screenshot from the last day I logged on if you like...
I started posting here exclusively as did those 2014 joiners after TPFP shut down.
But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back