Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is more entertaining than the crows board. Someone remind me to tag him again next Sunday evening.

And before you get in. Yes I'm fully aware I joined in 2014. Doesn't mean I didn't support PAFC before that.

So is it a jetty jump then? Heard Camporeale on the radio this morning and he stated 'Phil is a man of his word, his philosophy is one in all in' in response to a question about if the coaches will need to jump also.

Bit of a circus but Phil is a man of his words......

They are attacking thirteen-year-old girls who don't even support Port Adelaide now. All class.

261l214.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I joined BF in 2007. I, and several others others on here, as you've already been told, were posters on thepowerfromport.com until the admin shut it down due to ill health. I have a screenshot from the last day I logged on if you like...
I started posting here exclusively as did those 2014 joiners after TPFP shut down.
But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good melt.

What does it matter when people joined an Internet forum?
Is being a member of an Internet forum a way in which the franchise "fans" measure one's support by?

Sucked in to them too, go the doggies.
Chaplin lost, Camrys got demolished by kids, Port won with two stars out..not a bad weekend.

And yet here we are in 2015, independent, united, with close to 60,000 members and a rapidly increasing off-field profile befitting of our rightful place as the region's powerhouse.
When we get to 60,000 at least there won't be any cases of supporters being sent multiple 11 game memberships, "buy 5 we'll give you another 7 for free..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back