Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should be careful in what you put up Phil.
OH NOOOO NODDY'S GONNA GET YOU!
the-real-noddy--large-msg-120276646968.jpg

I'm sure it is, i posted that in good faith as in the current climate of this Betts/Trigg/Malthouse saga others might see it in a different light.

I see you've studied at the strategy school of law!

Norwood Oval gets $5.3 million redevelopment

A $5.3 MILLION upgrade of Norwood Oval is set to start early next year.

Norwood, Payneham & St Peters Council, which owns the oval, this week accepted Norwood Football Club’s proposal to demolish the Baulderstone Stand and part of the Western stand and replace them with a two-storey clubroom.

The council will put $2 million to the project and the Redlegs will fund the remaining $3.3 million.

Redlegs to fund $3.3 million? Damn, that's a lot of money made from just a couple of thousand members. Shame that this money couldn't be invested in #grassrootsfooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure it is, i posted that in good faith as in the current climate of this Betts/Trigg/Malthouse saga others might see it in a different light.

The day someone is sued for posting a stupid meme is the day we need to turn off the internet.

upload_2015-5-28_13-15-52.png
Ok ....I left Adelaide because of Tippett Stuff up .. Now at Carlton I have stuffed up Malthouse
What next can I stuff up ..... Do you really need Members to help and share their thoughts :)

hahahaha just when I thought you couldn't be a bigger prat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back