Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've gone Sydney by 110. Unfortunately for Carlton, it should be a fine night - at least rain may have meant a lower margin, but no such luck.
It was gonna be circle work for the Cola's anyway but those outs is just taking the piss

Minson gets off for a much worse incident than what Moore did.

**** you, SANFL. I hope your whole competition folds and as a part of the process of it folding, the people in charge suffer significant personal financial losses.

Really? I thought Moore's looked infinitely worse.

The only way it was better was in the umpires response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I thought Moore's looked infinitely worse.

The only way it was better was in the umpires response.

It's the context really.

Moore was engaged in an active discussion about an incident with the umpire and was making a demonstration, to the point where the ump didn't think anything of it until he was told about it afterwards.

Minson grabbed at an umpire who was running past him which caused enough worry in the umpire that Minson was carded.

It's the context really.

Moore was engaged in an active discussion about an incident with the umpire and was making a demonstration, to the point where the ump didn't think anything of it until he was told about it afterwards.

Minson grabbed at an umpire who was running past him which caused enough worry in the umpire that Minson was carded.

I kind of agree but we know tribunals haven't taken context or testimony into account for some time.

On video Moore was acting aggressively and preceded to forcefully push an umpire. I fully agree with the SANFL that they needed to take a stance.

Minson gets off for a much worse incident than what Moore did.

**** you, SANFL. I hope your whole competition folds and as a part of the process of it folding, the people in charge suffer significant personal financial losses.

AFLSA must happen soon.

Wheres the threats that these s**t drawing teams will lose their prime time games? Remember if we didnt get 30k to a saturday night game or thurs we would lose it yet when we do get shiteloads more than that we get given sunday 4:10 games.

Wheres the threats that these s**t drawing teams will lose their prime time games? Remember if we didnt get 30k to a saturday night game or thurs we would lose it yet when we do get shiteloads more than that we get given sunday 4:10 games.
Problem is now we need 50,000 every Saturday night game for the AFL not to think Sunday twilight isn't a really good slot for us. On the up side we can lock in the last Friday night of the minor around against Fremantle.

Problem is now we need 50,000 every Saturday night game for the AFL not to think Sunday twilight isn't a really good slot for us. On the up side we can lock in the last Friday night of the minor around against Fremantle.
We are not getting Friday night last round. Dockers play the Sunday round 22 and the AFL won't give them a five day turnaround the week before finals.

The AFL will of course say their hands are tied and this is why it's a Victorian side or their coveted NSW TV market getting the Friday night, but ignore they could/should have not scheduled the Dockers the Sunday round 22 (I'm 90% sure they ensured either we or the Dockers copped the Sunday as they don't want a Non-Eastern states Friday night #VFLintheAFL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back