Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A big part of the Dogs winning is that they are saying to themselves 'how can we win' not 'how can we keep from losing'. They went in against North, who have the league's best ruckman with no one other than Jordan Roughhead and although he was smashed in the hit-outs they kept to their stengths and won the clearances easily. They have shown how you can get away without a winning ruckman, just a negating one. The opposition ruckman can win but his taps have to lead to someone taking the ball away and the Dogs kept Harvey, Ziebell, Cunnington and Dal Santo to lower figures than usual. That was part of the reason that I initially thought our one-minded pursuit of Paddy Ryder may have been a bit more than we needed. Who could have predicted at the start of the year that Lobbe would fall so far from grace?

I really don't think that Richmond will get pushed over this final series, they'll be desperate to win at least 1 final. I'd be putting my money on the them advancing at least to the semi's.

I have lost interest in the finals and the media.

You are an Onion article.

"Area man loses interest in living after his team fails to make finals series."

North are resting players is that right, I guess that's adios home final for the tingles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Many say that it's the most even competition in a while.

I say that it's the weakest.
Wasn't it only like 2 weeks ago when Hawthorn were unbeatable?

Nah I do actually feel sorry for the lions. They're in a bit of strife.

They need to change their entire culture. Giving them picks is just addressing a symptom and not a cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back