Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainChardonnay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2009
In the shadows of the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Strap yourself in kids. The General is coming. General soreness.

Ladder as it sits now:

1. Hawforn - 60 points
2. Swans - 60 Points
3. Geelong - 60 points
4. Freo - 52 points
5. Port - 48 points
6. Norf - 44 points

One more win to Freo and they'll have 4th or best case 3rd locked away.

Standby for Rossy to strike again. You read it here first. And it will be in the SC prelim vs Brisbane as well.

Strap yourself in kids. The General is coming. General soreness.

Ladder as it sits now:

1. Hawforn - 60 points
2. Swans - 60 Points
3. Geelong - 60 points
4. Freo - 52 points
5. Port - 48 points
6. Norf - 44 points

Standby for Rossy to strike again. You read it here first. And it will be in the SC prelim vs Brisbane as well.
Yeah, nah. Don't agree they are more desperate this year with there ageing stars.

Agreed. But would u bet on them doing so at the moment? After next rd they'll know exactly where they're going to finish.

No ruffy or gunston. .will start favs against hawks and could should win at home.
If that happens then there in a must keep winning situation

Ladder as it sits now:

1. Hawforn - 60 points
2. Swans - 60 Points
3. Geelong - 60 points
4. Freo - 52 points
5. Port - 48 points
6. Norf - 44 points

One more win to Freo and they'll be at least four points behind third-placed Geelong.

By what sorcery would they then have third locked away?

Freo will not rest players unless they have clinched top 4. There is no way that Ross and co will gift Port the opportunity to turn round 23 into a playoff for top 4.. The only time I could see them resting, is in round 23, if they are 8 points clear of 5th/Port.

I think the Swans are a bigger worry. If they win their next two games (Saints and Dogs) and other results go their way, then they'll have clinched a home final prior to playing the Tigers in r23. FWIW I have 4 Swans premo's in my team.

Freo will not rest players unless they have clinched top 4. There is no way that Ross and co will gift Port the opportunity to turn round 23 into a playoff for top 4.. The only time I could see them resting, is in round 23, if they are 8 points clear of 5th/Port.

One more loss for port and wins become almost irrelevant for Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One more loss for port and wins become almost irrelevant for Freo
WTF

You said one more win to Freo and they would have fourth (and best case scenario third) "locked away".

When it was pointed out that it was impossible for Fremantle to even be third with one more win (let alone have it locked away), you said it made no real difference anyway as they would have to travel in the first week of finals.

When it was pointed out that one more win to Freo would not even guarantee fourth spot, you introduced the new variable of Port losing another game.

I think you've been hitting the chardonnay a bit hard, Captain.

Hey you must be cheating! Both your posts were identical and they're both near the top coming 2nd and 3rd respectively :D

Lol..

Not a chance given my worst sc year ever..

Or am I tanking to ensure the no 1 pick

WTF

You said one more win to Freo and they would have fourth (and best case scenario third) "locked away".

When it was pointed out that it was impossible for Fremantle to even be third with one more win (let alone have it locked away), you said it made no real difference anyway as they would have to travel in the first week of finals.

When it was pointed out that one more win to Freo would not even guarantee fourth spot, you introduced the new variable of Port losing another game.

I think you've been hitting the chardonnay a bit hard, Captain.

No. I just pointed out another way that freo will stay where they are at 4th.

Perhaps I'm being a little naive, but I think with the bye coming really late in the year, and with Freo already having rested a couple of stars (and getting absolutely pumped that round), I think we should cost through without too much general soreness in these last rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back