Universal Love The GIF Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So I thought I might as well chuck all the gifs I've made in the one place so I can destroy everyone's bandwidth.

eRbP9Fs.gif

TwWcks6.gif

vM0Qsmf.gif

uRWMgDw.gif

9Uz1cYK.gif

0voOLDF.gif

I'll take requests if anyone wants some gifs made. Just tell me what quarter it occurred in and preferably a time, so it's easier to find, and I'll get it done when I'm free. Also any other gifs you have you might as well put in here :thumbsu:

Some of the gifs are s**t quality and small because the clip was too long to make it a reasonable size, so there's not much I can do there.

cant remember what part of the game it was but hocking was chasing swan someone tried to give a little block and hocking just ran straight over him i thought it was quite funny

I loved how in that first clip, Hooker was going to handball to Heppell, but realising that Heppell would be covered, switched mid-stream and handballed to Myers.

Good decision-making skills.

I loved how in that first clip, Hooker was going to handball to Heppell, but realising that Heppell would be covered, switched mid-stream and handballed to Myers.

Good decision-making skills.

He did that sidestep 3 or 4 times on Thursday. Got better each time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does someone want to whip up one of Merrett's hard ball slide get, dishing off to Licka for a goal in the fourth?
Licha kicked 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back