Religion The God Question (continued in Part 2 - link in last post)

god or advanced entity?

• god

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • advanced entity

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Btw whats up with evangelical christians? they barely get a mention but they are totally nuts. Someone was having a bad day, so i asked her about her day and she said its satans way of testing people.I laughed and i thought she was kidding, bloody hell, i found out she wasn't lol.

not a warmonger

All Australian
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Btw whats up with evangelical christians? they barely get a mention but they are totally nuts. Someone was having a bad day, so i asked her about her day and she said its satans way of testing people.I laughed and i thought she was kidding, bloody hell, i found out she wasn't lol.
all religion is man made. If you can accept this everything falls into place when it comes to understanding how religious people behave

not a warmonger

All Australian
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes and i think everyone knows that except brainwashed idiots.However how can grown up men believe in satan and angels is beyond me.
if you can believe in a supernatural "being" that watches us all the time and is all powerful and knowing, youcan believe anything

not a warmonger

All Australian
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
faith is ok, within reason!! do you have faith that richmond gonna turn it around someday?
religious faith is without reason. Faith in the conext of Richmond is the on the basis of probabilities. Yes one day. When dont know. Care factor? Not the most imprtant thing in my life

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
what is the evidence to think there might be one in the first place?
What is the evidence to think that everything just magically happened out of coincidence? equations are not coincidences. If you are going to argue such sophistication in the nature is a coincidence, its a position of faith.

not a warmonger

All Australian
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
What is the evidence to think that everything just magically happened out of coincidence? equations are not coincidences. If you are going to argue such sophistication in the nature is a coincidence, its a position of faith.
have you watch a universe from nothing by Laurence Kraus??

Reality Check!

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2014
Bendigo
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Collingwood, Port Adelaide
got no idea what you are talking about. Athiests cant love?
It's one reason why a God might have created us in the first place. I could see where this was going, and your end game was going to be 'why did God make us', and I decided to put you in a reality check before you could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back