Media The Grand Final of Grand Finals - BL's ranking of the game that stops the SFA!

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you talking about? This was the best game I have ever played in! Although tbh I thought it was a lot closer on the scoreboard than this.
The final score line does it no justice. Played in apocalyptic conditions, we weren't out of the hunt until well into the last.

Kids these days think good qooty is 100+ scores and 30+ possessions :rolleyes:

It's much harder to rank this than an AFL ranking as you can actually watch AFL Grand Finals.

Take my rankings with a grain of salt if you want, I just know in my opinion, a good grand final visually is a game that has more than 10 goals for the game.

I mean, really, all we do when reading through the match being simmed is ctr+f your name, and then scroll down until you see blue font.

I mean, really, all we do when reading through the match being simmed is ctr+f your name, and then scroll down until you see blue font.
You read matches?

If I'm not online when its posted I just go straight to the stats.

Nice back pedal.

My guess is you still just look for your name as mentioned an hour ago
Why would anyone need to back pedal from something as expected as searching for your own name, and where have I said otherwise?

From this ^^^^^^^^^to this vvvvvvvvvvvvv looks like a back pedal to me...

I used to.

Now I just scroll through the scoreline.

But hey you're never wrong so carry on shall we.

From this ^^^^^^^^^to this vvvvvvvvvvvvv looks like a back pedal to me...

But hey you're never wrong so carry on shall we.
Well, I play in the forward pocket.

My name is usually where the scoreline is.

So, yes, I am never wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My opinion is invalid to begin with, unless you count RFFL Grand Finals?

No? Ok, I thought so.

No, you're a royal now; your opinion actually means something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back