The Gysberts & Pederson trade

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair if Neeld didn't offer him a stupid 3 year deal both players would have been delisted last year.

Pederson may still be on our list and playing, but make no mistake about it he is a donkey

To be fair if Neeld didn't offer him a stupid 3 year deal both players would have been delisted last year.

Pederson may still be on our list and playing, but make no mistake about it he is a donkey
He could still improve maybe.

I wish we kept Gysberts for 1 more year to see if he can turn it around, but not to be. Oh well, thought he had potential.

He could still improve maybe.

I wish we kept Gysberts for 1 more year to see if he can turn it around, but not to be. Oh well, thought he had potential.

He did and I still think he's the better player out of the two, it's just a pity about his commitment, or lack thereof.

To think further back - how excited we were to land Gysberts for pick 11, which was received in a trade for Brock McLean.

At least McLean and Pederson have made a fist of it - never would have I guessed that Gysberts was the spud of the trio.

Pedersen is alright, just not sure what type of player he is or where he should play... kinda nor here nor there type of thing.... played some decent games for us and was serviceable.... not sure if true but i heard he was a bit of a Figjam while playing for us and the rest of the team didnt like him too much.... anyway is what it is and not a bad effort for a nightshift shelf stacker at bunnings....

I would have liked us to have hung on to Gysberts for 1 more year and put about 5-6kg on him.... i thought he could have made something of himself... ow well was not to be and we move on....

Pedersen is alright, just not sure what type of player he is or where he should play... kinda nor here nor there type of thing.... played some decent games for us and was serviceable.... not sure if true but i heard he was a bit of a Figjam while playing for us and the rest of the team didnt like him too much.... anyway is what it is and not a bad effort for a nightshift shelf stacker at bunnings....

I would have liked us to have hung on to Gysberts for 1 more year and put about 5-6kg on him.... i thought he could have made something of himself... ow well was not to be and we move on....
I heard you guys had put about 10kg on him whilst he was there?

The Roos have a pretty good midfield though, it was always going to be tough for me to break into it. He may have havd a better chance at a club with less midfield depth than them, I don't want to suggest anyone just in case I offend them.

Pedersen was a decent player at North but was never a coaches favourite. Good on him for making a go of it at Melbourne.

Gysberts was always speculative in terms of trying to breath some hunger into a talented player. Didn't work out.

No idea of Melbourne supporters think they stuck one up us on this but glad a club is giving Pedo a chance I always like his marking, skills and versatility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might actually get a new contract too!
I hadn't even thought about that. I think every Dees supporter has been counting down the days until we can delist him but on current output he definitely deserves another go at it. Will obviously depend on his 2015, but it'd just be a hilarious turnaround if other clubs tried to trade with us and get Pedo and we had to fight to keep him.

Good for him, as I mentioned last year he played some solid games as a third tall for us.

It's no coincidence Dawes form is helping Pedo's game.

It's amazing how much better a player can look when the rest of the team isn't playing like s**t. ;)

Good on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back