Movies & TV The Hangar "Breaking Bad" Thread **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, that should've been " best moments for me in this show".

Oh right.. I think Hank was actually my favourite charcter in the first two seasons.. well up until Saul Goodman appeared.

That's true, it would be a memorable ending.

No doubt they'll go for something memorable too, such is the show's ego (come at me, Drummer).

Walt Junior breaks bad?

That is actually a really interesting thought..

Meh, it could easily go wrong. Kind of like S5 of the wire.
I'll try not to go too far off topic, but you reckon?

Season 5 of The Wire was fine, IMO. Nothing poor about it, just the weakest of the seasons. They tidied everything up, it didn't tread water, it was still interesting.

As for BB, as much as I bag the show, it's mostly to balance out the "holy t***ies on God!!!!!!" crap you see on here.

I think it's a great show. I can't see it ending Badly.

Oh right.. I think Hank was actually my favourite charcter in the first two seasons.. well up until Saul Goodman appeared.
Yeah there's something about Saul that's perfect. Even the voice is spot on.

Gus is the best character though, IMO.
That is actually a really interesting thought.
Reckon?

I'll try not to go too far off topic, but you reckon?

Season 5 of The Wire was fine, IMO. Nothing poor about it, just the weakest of the seasons. They tidied everything up, it didn't tread water, it was still interesting.

As for BB, as much as I bag the show, it's mostly to balance out the "holy t***ies on God!!!!!!" crap you see on here.

I think it's a great show. I can't see it ending Badly.

I'm mostly referring to all story lines from the journalism part of it. That was all objectively turrible, especially for a show that good.

S5 will probably hinder on how they play out the Hank/Walt stuff and if Jesse turns on Walt. I have faith in them to deliver though, they've basically been winging it the whole time anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Breaking Bad

Agree, although Sopranos was still brilliant in the end because he's such a good writer.
I came to this thread to rave about S4 of BB but this post re The Sopranos caught my eye.

I hated the ending of The Sopranos until I read this essay:

http://masterofsopranos.wordpress.com/

I have now re-watched the final season.

Shame on me for not having the depth to understand the ending in the first place, but I'm so glad I read this essay as its allowed me to re-watch The Sopranos as if I was watching it for the first time.

So anyways, I now agree that the ending was brilliant.

This season has been pretty damn good. 7 episodes into it and I cant wait for the next one! This is the first season that I havent watched it from week to week, so waiting each week sucks!

Is anyone else still watching it?

Of course.

Walt has gone insane.

He has, that's for sure!

Episode 7 (season 5) spoiler......

Walt shooting Mike was going to happen, and Jesse is on to Walt going crazy. He has now walked without his $5 million which of course wont last too long. There are going to be some tension between them from now on, that relationship is screwed. I cant wait for Walt to put a bullet in Skylers head.

/spoiler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back