Movies & TV The Hangar "Dexter" Thread ** SPOILERS **

Remove this Banner Ad

What on earth was that?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/23/dexter-interview-series-finale/

Reading all three pages of that just confirms that this show was ruined by Scott Buck. As soon as that guy took over the reigns, he just turned everything to s**t.

There are some really, really stupid comments from him in that link.

He actually says that they chose not to go down the path of Dexter ducking the law (even though Season 7 led towards it) because it was "too obvious".

Yep, because we'd never, ever seen Dexter chasing a big bad, Dexter letting others into his life only for them to disappoint him and die, or Quinn have pointless screen time.

But yep, I guess we didn't see that ending coming, so the writers got their wish.

Know I'm flogging a dead horse here but there are just so many things wrong with that finale and the whole direction of the show since about season 4 onwards.
Did anyone else find the last shot just of Dexter's bearded face completely unsatisfying and utterly bewildering. What the hell was that supposed to convey? what did it mean? f*cked if I know.
They didnt have the balls to give the show the ending it needed (ie Dexter actually gets caught or killed) but they didnt give him a obvious "happy" ending either like he escapes to Argentina with Hannah and Harrison, the show ended somewhere in the middle, which to me is a massive cop out.
also
a f*cking Lumberjack, really?

Should have ended with Saxon getting killed by Dexter at the asylum, meanwhile Hannah poisons Harrison because she hadn't really forgiven Dexter. She then turns herself in, then tells them Dexter is the BHB. While all the confusion is going on Dexter sneaks in wearing Saxon's face and kills Hannah, only to be shot by Quinn, Deb loses her s**t in a fit rage shoots Quinn and then gets arrested while Batista stands around continuing to have no ******* idea what is going on like per usual. Deb ends up in jail, Dexters dead, Quinns dead, Hannahs dead, Kid that cant act is dead, Batista has no ******* idea. The End.

Should have ended with Saxon getting killed by Dexter at the asylum, meanwhile Hannah poisons Harrison because she hadn't really forgiven Dexter. She then turns herself in, then tells them Dexter is the BHB. While all the confusion is going on Dexter sneaks in wearing Saxon's face and kills Hannah, only to be shot by Quinn, Deb loses her s**t in a fit rage shoots Quinn and then gets arrested while Batista stands around continuing to have no ******* idea what is going on like per usual. Deb ends up in jail, Dexters dead, Quinns dead, Hannahs dead, Kid that cant act is dead, Batista has no ******* idea. The End.
This. A million times this

I like how nobody even questioned La Guerta's death, and how the two people she'd openly accused of conspiring to murder just happened to missing around the time that she was killed.

During the first few episodes I thought "nah, they're not that dumb.."

I was fine overlooking the stupidity of the last few years because I thought it was heading to a resolution, yet all the new showrunner and writers did was actually undo the good work of the early seasons.

Season 5+ will just get the "Terminator 3+" treatment from me; never happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I blame Stiles for everything that went wrong.

julia-stiles-next-dexter-girl.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back