Movies & TV The Hangar Film Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched The Usual Suspects for the first time last night. Even though I knew the ending it's easy to see who was Keyser Soze.

It didn't help that the whole time I'm thinking
"Kevin Spacey = Keyser Soze"

Walk hard is a really elite comedy, seems to get pretty underrated

"C'mon duey, there's nothing wrong with a bit of machete fighting"

...I guess it qualifies for the music thread.

But yes, agreed. "Black Sheep" in particular is hilarious. And The Beatles bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I never saw it.

The ending was something like 'it was all a dream' or 'all in their imagination' or some such bullshit wasn't it?

They'd been dead the whole time. I think that's what the implication was anyway. It definitely had a Dallas flavour to it though.. not that I ever watched that.

Breaking Bad I think is one of the few series that pretty much finished where it should have though and I'm glad they resisted the urge to wring it's neck.. despite the Saul Goodman spin off I've heard about.

I might watch a couple of episodes if it happens..

Guys, spoiler tags yeah?

I haven't finished Breaking Bad yet, and didn't expect to read about it in here.

Anyway.

LOST SPOILERS:
They'd been dead the whole time. I think that's what the implication was anyway. It definitely had a Dallas flavour to it though.. not that I ever watched that.
Nah, they were alive the whole time, it's just that the final scene (and the "flash forwards/backs" of the final season that led up to that scene) was set in the afterlife.

Rubbish, absolutely rubbish.

But it didn't undo anything or say that the earlier seasons didn't happen, they did.

Guys, spoiler tags yeah?

I haven't finished Breaking Bad yet, and didn't expect to read about it in here.

Sorry man.

LOST SPOILERS:
Nah, they were alive the whole time, it's just that the final scene (and the "flash forwards/backs" of the final season that led up to that scene) was set in the afterlife.

Rubbish, absolutely rubbish.

But it didn't undo anything or say that the earlier seasons didn't happen, they did.

Yeah I knew it was something rubbish..

Just watched Dallas Buyers Club. s**t movie but I'm curious who Jared Leto's likely competition for best supporting will be. He was very good.

It'll be from:

Daniel Bruhl in Rush
Barkhad Abdi in Captain Phillips
Tom Hanks in Saving Mr. Banks
Michael Fassbender in 12 Years a Slave
Jonah Hill in The Wolf of Wall Street
James Gandolfini in Enough Said
Bradley Cooper in American Hustle
Will Forte in Nebraska

I think it'll be Leto, Abdi, Hanks, Fassbender, Cooper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back