The Hangar Gaming Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you ever play River City Ransom (Street Gangs in AUS) on NES?

Such a good game.

View attachment 174613

Can't say I did, though I could eventually get through Double Dragon on 20 cents. I put a lot of coins into that game at the ol' High School Deli.

Can't say I did, though I could eventually get through Double Dragon on 20 cents. I put a lot of coins into that game at the ol' High School Deli.

Your high school had a deli?

Damn. We just had a tuck shop/canteen and i went to a private school.

P.s. Golden Axe for the win (also could be a good nickname for Laverde).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No acid before rainbow road.

Actually did this one night many moons ago. Believe it or not, we all drove like pros. Not one person crashed and we all broke personal records.

Then we all went on a 6 hour walk around the block.

Haha.

Reality the controller was unplugged and I was staring at a wall.
My sister went to a party once where a mate of hers had a bunch of acid and got an amazing candy cane performance from a banana. He used a whole roll of film on this extraordinary show.

It was pretty embarrassing for him to pick up 48 photographs of a banana from the printing place.

Actually did this one night many moons ago. Believe it or not, we all drove like pros. Not one person crashed and we all broke personal records.

Then we all went on a 6 hour walk around the block.
I have fond memories of obliterating one of my friends on both Super Smash Bros 64 and Guitar Hero while on acid (he wasn't), on different trips. Z-dodging behind him seemingly two or three moves ahead, constantly, and very fast solos in slow-motion, respectively. It's funny getting the feeling of "oh man, I'm tripping, I'm just imagining that I'm not ******* this up"...then nope, perfect x33 or something. :D

after%2Bbig%2Bhead.png
That's it. I'm going to find my 64 and set it up tonight after class.

For someone who only ever plays Fifa, Goldeneye is peak gaming as far as I'm aware!

Also, looking forward to seeing Kyle emerge from the Cradle, and be welcomed to the Jungle. Hoping he gets a game early in the year, before Mayday, so he can sink his Jaws into some senior footy. Who knows, if he's Trevelyan well, he might become a fixture in the side. It'll come down to how well he is able to Train at the Tullamarine Facility, and if he's mobility is up; can't have him getting fatigued and standing on the field like a Statue. Word out of the Bomber Bunker is he has put on some weight, which he can certainly use to Klobb-er his opponents around the stoppages. Do we think he'll play midfield or forward? Or even an Oddjob in defence?

Yep. Played an X-Box (not even sure which one it was) for a few months after I got one for my 21st but that was it.

Goldeneye is the pinnacle of gaming as far as I'm aware.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back