Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any old schoolers heard this?

i just discovered it..

Starts smooth as silk then goes a bit psychedelic (very tame impala) - obvious influence of the likes of tame impala, caribou, even midlake, mgmt, flaming lips list could go on.

cant stop listening to it! then read he produced and did it all at age 16, was a genius, then played with the likes of frank zappa, bb king - the rolling stones asked him to join... love finsing something and just digging away at the history

When I'm organising a music festival, I like to provide the punters with public transport. Just saying.

AJ madden fast losing supporters in the past 2 years.

No Perth, soon to be no Adelaide. Two days without public transport. Absolute dismay towards bands and supporters to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No Perth, soon to be no Adelaide. Two days without public transport. Absolute dismay towards bands and supporters to

Telling fans a week before the festival is a joke. The line-up means I won't be selling, but I can't imagine bothering next year. Still no final timetables!

Any old schoolers heard this?

i just discovered it..

Starts smooth as silk then goes a bit psychedelic (very tame impala) - obvious influence of the likes of tame impala, caribou, even midlake, mgmt, flaming lips list could go on.

cant stop listening to it! then read he produced and did it all at age 16, was a genius, then played with the likes of frank zappa, bb king - the rolling stones asked him to join... love finsing something and just digging away at the history

Nice one.

The six and a half minutes of silence is a bit odd though. o_O
Another obscure album this three-man team recorded was the extremely rare and risque Snatch & The Poontangs, on which Otis recorded tracks under the pseudonym "Prince Wunnerful".
lol

The 2 day thing lost me. With a young family it's too hard to justify a whole weekend at a metal festival.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, she joined with them when John got diagnosed with the cancer. They're also going to put out a new album.

Unrelated, but potentially with application on Tuesday:

surely that name must be a tribute to The Power Station.

Perhaps the movie.

Yes, but that title itself is referencing the movie.

I can't reconcile a yacht rock tribute band referencing The Power Station, it just upsets me beyond belief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back